The Utah Veterinarian Medical Association will again offer low-cost rabies vaccinations for cats and dogs at its annual clinic Feb. 23, 1-3 p.m., at various locations throughout the state. Cost is $6.
Animal control staff will be available at most of the clinics to license dogs six months of age or older. Pet owners should bring sterilization certificates along in order to take advantage of lower licensing fees for spayed and neutered dogs.All dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier and all cats must be in a carrier or confined in a box with a lid on it.
Locations for clinics along the Wasatch Front are as follows:
Bountiful City Hall: 790 S. 100 East
Northwest Multi-Purpose Center: 1300 W. 300 North, Salt Lake City
North Salt Lake Fire Station: 20 S. Highway 89, North Salt Lake
Sugarhouse Fire Station: 1085 Simpson Ave, Salt Lake City
Sunnyside Armory: 1523 Sunnyside Ave., Salt Lake City
West Jordan Fire Station: 7839 S. 2700 West, West Jordan
Harmony Park: 3500 S. Main, Salt Lake City
West Valley Animal Control: 4063 S. 7200 West
Sandy Parks and Recreation: 1220 E. 9400 South, Sandy
Murray Animal Shelter: 5624 S. 300 West
Riverton City Fire Dept.: 13002 S. 2700 West
Southridge Park: 5051 S. 4015 West, Kearns
For more information contact your veterinarian or Salt Lake County Animal Services.
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Doug Robinson: Weber State track coach isn't...
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 300
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 68
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 46
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 36