Randy G. Snyder 1944 ~ 2005 Randy Gail Snyder, 61, beloved husband, son, and brother, passed away December 2, 2005. He was born February 16, 1944 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Gail Oliver and Margaret DeVries Snyder. On August 6, 1964, Randy married April Wood in Elko, Nevada. Randy was an avid golfer and enjoyed being "Captain" on the houseboat at Lake Powell and enjoyed cooking. He graduated from Granite High School in 1962 where he was active in student government, a member of the debate team, the National Honor Society and played football. Survivors: wife, April; mother, Margaret Snyder; brothers and sisters, Mark O. (Linda), Scott L. (Ivy), Jeff B. (Jaynette); sisters, Vicky Evans, Sherry Halverson; also many nieces and nephews. We also recognize his extended family and friends at Club 90. He was preceded in death by his father. Randy expressed a wish to be cremated when he died. An opportunity for friends and family to visit will be held Tuesday, December 6, 2005 from 5-7 p.m. at Goff Mortuary 8090 So. State, Midvale. A private family memorial service will be held. On February 16, 2006, Randy's birthday, a celebration of his life will be held at Club 90 in Sandy, Utah for Randy's friends and family.
- 1 BYU hosting a different kind of March Madness: National Collegiate Landscaping Competition
- 2 Trump's proposed budget cuts would hurt Utah arts and dance groups
- 3 Police: Man dies after crashing into tree in Ogden
- 4 Groups ask Trump administration to investigate LDS Church
- 5 Ogden police: 2 officers involved in shooting acted to protect themselves
- 96 Morning links: BYU called a darkhorse playoff contender; Jimmer among biggest NBA busts who found success overseas
- 70 Groups ask Trump administration to investigate LDS Church
- 63 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 55 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 52 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers
- 43 In our opinion: Utah once again in the bottom-tier of states for voter turnout