Randy G. Snyder 1944 ~ 2005 Randy Gail Snyder, 61, beloved husband, son, and brother, passed away December 2, 2005. He was born February 16, 1944 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Gail Oliver and Margaret DeVries Snyder. On August 6, 1964, Randy married April Wood in Elko, Nevada. Randy was an avid golfer and enjoyed being "Captain" on the houseboat at Lake Powell and enjoyed cooking. He graduated from Granite High School in 1962 where he was active in student government, a member of the debate team, the National Honor Society and played football. Survivors: wife, April; mother, Margaret Snyder; brothers and sisters, Mark O. (Linda), Scott L. (Ivy), Jeff B. (Jaynette); sisters, Vicky Evans, Sherry Halverson; also many nieces and nephews. We also recognize his extended family and friends at Club 90. He was preceded in death by his father. Randy expressed a wish to be cremated when he died. An opportunity for friends and family to visit will be held Tuesday, December 6, 2005 from 5-7 p.m. at Goff Mortuary 8090 So. State, Midvale. A private family memorial service will be held. On February 16, 2006, Randy's birthday, a celebration of his life will be held at Club 90 in Sandy, Utah for Randy's friends and family.
- 74 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 66 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 62 Trump's claims of voter fraud 'dangerous' and erode confidence, Lt. Gov. Cox says
- 62 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 61 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 54 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 47 Trump tweets that millions voted illegally