Jane Cole Jex 1935 ~ 2005 Jane Cole Jex, 70, of Spanish Fork, passed away on Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2005 at her home in Spanish Fork. Jane was born October 18, 1935 in Spanish Fork to Thaddius Cole, and Ella Sheen. Jane was educated in Salem, and Spanish Fork, and graduated from Spanish Fork High School. Jane married Arthur Jex, April 19, 1956 in Las Vegas, Nevada. She worked for Brent Hansen for 15 years as a Dental Assistant, and worked for Mountain View Hospital for 18 years in admitting. Jane loves golf, and has spent many hours watching her grandchildren and great-grandchildren playing ball games. Jane was a member of the LDS church. Jane is survived by her husband, Art Jex, and her two children: Shane (Cristy) Jex, Salem; and ShaRee Jex, Spanish Fork. She is also survived by three grandchildren: Jeremy (Amy) Jex, Springville; Colby (Yamileth) Jex of Salem; Justin Jex (Nicole Fuller), Salem; two great-grandchildren, two brothers: Stanley H Cole, Salem; Donald C (Jane Ann) Cole, Salem; and sister-in-law, Grace Cole, Payson. She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother Douglas Cole, and a sister-in-law Cally Cole. Funeral services will be held Friday, October 21, 2005 at 11 a.m. in the Spanish Fork 1st Ward Chapel, 300 East Center, Spanish Fork. Friends may call at the Walker Mortuary, 187 South Main Street, Spanish Fork, on Thursday evening from 6 til 8 p.m., or Friday at the church from 9:45 til 10:45 a.m. prior to services. Burial will be in the Salem City Cemetery. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.walkerfamilymortuaries.com
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 'Princess Academy' musical to debut at South Jordan's Kensington Theatre
- 118 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 79 Governor announces deal with Amazon.com to collect sales tax on Utah purchases
- 73 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 69 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 65 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 63 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 57 Utah finishes fast to outlast Utah Valley, 87-80
- 50 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?