Julie Jensen Fink "Jules" Beloved mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, Jules passed away on September 22, 2005. Born on January 28, 1966, in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Niels and Margit Jensen. Jules graduated from East High School and the University of Utah, where she received her B.S. degree in English. Jules worked tirelessly as a journalist and publicist. She was also generous with her talents as a grant writer for non-profit organizations including the homeless shelter. Jules unconditionally loved her daughter, husband, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, throughout the United States and Denmark. She always found time to help others. Jules is survived by her daughter, Margit Hunter (Meg); her husband, Jonathan W. (Jon); parents; brothers, Daniel (Linda), and Mark. Graveside services will be held Saturday, September 24, 2005 at 10 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery, 4th Avenue and "N" Street. For directions call Larkin Mortuary, 801-363-5781. Condolences may be made at www.larkinmortuary.com
- 77 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 68 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 63 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 60 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 48 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 46 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time