Julie Jensen Fink "Jules" Beloved mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, Jules passed away on September 22, 2005. Born on January 28, 1966, in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Niels and Margit Jensen. Jules graduated from East High School and the University of Utah, where she received her B.S. degree in English. Jules worked tirelessly as a journalist and publicist. She was also generous with her talents as a grant writer for non-profit organizations including the homeless shelter. Jules unconditionally loved her daughter, husband, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, throughout the United States and Denmark. She always found time to help others. Jules is survived by her daughter, Margit Hunter (Meg); her husband, Jonathan W. (Jon); parents; brothers, Daniel (Linda), and Mark. Graveside services will be held Saturday, September 24, 2005 at 10 a.m. in the Salt Lake City Cemetery, 4th Avenue and "N" Street. For directions call Larkin Mortuary, 801-363-5781. Condolences may be made at www.larkinmortuary.com
- 1 Watch live: Business and global community leaders participate in the Utah Global Forum
- 2 3 ordered to stand trial in gang rape of 9-year-old girl
- 3 Program offers college scholarships to west-side youths
- 4 Book review: Roll the dice on Jonathan Lethem's 'Gambler's Anatomy' for a wild ride of a novel
- 5 Bountiful motorcyclist killed in collision with truck
- 74 BYU and Utah extend football series through 2022
- 69 Exclusive: Tim Kaine: Why religious mission service matters to America
- 59 In our opinion: Dismissing Latter-day Saint, religious voices is perilous 'opiate' to the masses
- 56 Pence calls on Utah Republicans to 'come home' for Trump
- 55 BYU adopts amnesty clause, other 'sweeping changes' to help sexual assault victims
- 53 Dick Harmon: Is Joe Williams' 332-yard game vs. UCLA the best ever by a college running back from Utah?
- 49 Richard Davis: Are the news media fair to Donald Trump?
- 47 Chaffetz, Stewart now voting for Trump after disavowing GOP nominee