Charles Gordon Moore 1944 ~ 2005 Charles Gordon Moore, 61 died May 27, 2005 at his home of natural causes. Born Jan 9, 1944 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Gordon Abraham and Leatha Tutty Moore. Married Elaine Burrows July l6, l963 in Salt Lake City, Utah. They lived in Salt Lake until l996 and moved to St. George, Utah. He worked 30 years for Smiths Food and Drug, He was a very family oriented person, everything he did was for his family. He loved his three boys and while they were growing up he had a saying, "We're the four Moore's and when one is in trouble there is three Moore to back him up." He raised his kids well and taught all of them how to hunt, fish, but most of all, how to be a good husband and father and to put their family first. His favorite thing to do was spending time with his grandkids and family. Survived by his wife, Elaine; sons, Lynn and Cheryln, Eddie and Collette, and Doug and Teresa Moore; 10 grandchildren; brother, Melvin; and sister, Jackie Linton. Preceded in death by two sisters, Norma Moore, and Virginia Neuman. Funeral services will be held Thurs. 1 p.m. at the Broomhead Funeral Home l2600 So. 2200 W. where friends may call Weds. eve. from 6-8 p.m. and Thurs. one hour prior. Interment, Valley View Memorial Park.
- 1 As Legislature tackles teen suicide, what experts would like to see
- 2 Orchestra of Southern Utah Celebrates MLK Day with instrument drive
- 3 Utahns stream this Netflix show more than any other
- 4 Does Utah have more men or women?
- 5 Police raid southern Utah massage parlors in prostitution sting
- 82 My view: Mormons should stop judging President-elect Trump
- 73 Comcast refuses to air attack ads that 'demean' LDS Church
- 72 Mormon apostles, major Utah figures to attend Trump inauguration
- 61 Chaffetz criticized for going after federal ethics official who spoke out against Trump
- 61 The Piano Guys explain why they will perform at Trump inauguration
- 55 Biskupski says she wasn't aware of Sugar House site's $7 million price
- 52 A critical response to the Deseret News from MormonLeaks
- 49 Trump unleashes Twitter attack against civil rights legend