Beloved husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, son, brother and friend, Frankie Paul, passed away, at his Salt Lake City home at the age of 58.
Born January 1, 1932 in Farmington, new Mexico to Joseph and Julia Armstrong Paul. Married Marian Bainbridge July 12, 1963 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He was a machinist and foreman at EIMCO Corp. He served an LDS mission to the Navajo Reservation. He served in the bishopric of the Indian 5th LDS Ward for 10 years and also in the high council of the Temple View Stake. Frankie touched many hearts and was loved by all who knew him.He is survived by his wife, Marian; children, Marilyn Paul DeHerrera; Charlene Paul DeHerrera; Gregory Paul; Rosalyn Ortega; Elaine Paul; Roberta Mae Paul; Lori Ann Lucero; Geneal Kay Baez; Angelina Dawn Paul; 24 grandchildren; and one great-grandson, all Salt Lake City; foster son, Daniel White of Page, Arizona; father of Bloomfield, New Mexico; mother of Durrango, Colo.; brother, Steven Paul of Denver, Colo; sisters, Mary Cambridge, Anabelle Paul, both Durango, Colo.; Mabel Staley of North Hollywood, Calif; and Littie Lapahie of Los Angeles, Calif.;
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Wednesday, November 21, 1990, at the Cannon 8th Ward, 1172 Glendale Drive. Friends may call Tuesday, 6-8 p.m. at the Redwood Memorial Estates Mortuary, 6500 South Redwood Road, and Wednesday, one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates
T 11/18 N3 11/18
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13