Beloved husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, son, brother and friend, Frankie Paul, passed away, at his Salt Lake City home at the age of 58.
Born January 1, 1932 in Farmington, new Mexico to Joseph and Julia Armstrong Paul. Married Marian Bainbridge July 12, 1963 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. He was a machinist and foreman at EIMCO Corp. He served an LDS mission to the Navajo Reservation. He served in the bishopric of the Indian 5th LDS Ward for 10 years and also in the high council of the Temple View Stake. Frankie touched many hearts and was loved by all who knew him.He is survived by his wife, Marian; children, Marilyn Paul DeHerrera; Charlene Paul DeHerrera; Gregory Paul; Rosalyn Ortega; Elaine Paul; Roberta Mae Paul; Lori Ann Lucero; Geneal Kay Baez; Angelina Dawn Paul; 24 grandchildren; and one great-grandson, all Salt Lake City; foster son, Daniel White of Page, Arizona; father of Bloomfield, New Mexico; mother of Durrango, Colo.; brother, Steven Paul of Denver, Colo; sisters, Mary Cambridge, Anabelle Paul, both Durango, Colo.; Mabel Staley of North Hollywood, Calif; and Littie Lapahie of Los Angeles, Calif.;
Funeral services will be held 11 a.m., Wednesday, November 21, 1990, at the Cannon 8th Ward, 1172 Glendale Drive. Friends may call Tuesday, 6-8 p.m. at the Redwood Memorial Estates Mortuary, 6500 South Redwood Road, and Wednesday, one hour prior to services at the church. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates
T 11/18 N3 11/18
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- Redefining college: How associate degrees...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Orem pediatrician 'happy' to help...
- Q and A: The business of being Moab
- County clerks in Utah poring over new law on...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...
- Motorcyclist dies after collision near Utah Lake
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters... 57
- Sen. Hatch's 'I-Squared' bill could... 27
- BYU ranked 'best value college' in Utah 26
- Herbert to meet with Obama... 23
- April snow shocks Utahns but does... 20
- Wild, windy, wet weather wallops... 17
- Utah Rep. Mia Love raises $440K in... 17
- Second student sues district over... 14