Brandon Milo Smith 1971 ~ 2005 Brandon Milo Smith passed away on April 26, 2005 at age 33. Brandon was born September 19, 1971 in Milford, Utah to Charles Robert and Becky (Winn) Smith. Brandon was raised in Bountiful, Utah, later moved to Centerville and then settled in Syracuse. He graduated from Bountiful High School in 1989 and attended the University of Utah. He worked for the Union Pacific Railroad as a brakeman/engineer for about 14 years. Brandon was loved by all who knew him. He was a good husband, father, brother, son, uncle and friend. Brandon married Crystal Lynn Oakden, October 1, 1996. Brandon loved to spend time with his family hunting, fishing and trips to Disneyland. Brandon is survived by his wife, Crystal (Oakden) Smith and three children: sons, Triston, Colton and daughter, Cherish of Syracuse; mother, Becky (Winn) Smith of Bountiful; brothers, Travis Smith and Wade Smith of Bountiful, sister, Laurel (Smith) Cash (Douglas) of So. Weber; grandmother, Ramona (Bentley) Smith of Milford; in-laws, Michael and Cori Oakden of Syracuse. Brandon is preceded in death by his father, Charles Robert Smith, grandfather, Charles Kent Smith; and grandparents, Harold and Rowena Winn. Funeral services will be held Saturday, April 30, 2005 at 1:30 p.m. at the Bountiful LDS Church, 115 E. (Orchard Dr.) Wicker Lane (2000 S.) Graveside services will be held Monday, May 2, 2005 at 1:00 p.m. at the Milford City Cemetery. Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com. Brandon will be deeply missed and we all love you.
- 1 A family story: UVU President Matt Holland staying true to his roots
- 2 S.L. band turns show into fundraiser for man killed in London attack
- 3 Mental Health Court: Changing one defendant's life at a time
- 4 Officer justified in shooting at convicted killer, district attorney rules
- 5 Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- 91 Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia
- 85 University of Utah to study possibility of expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- 48 Trump rolls back Clean Power Plan, coal moratorium
- 48 Richard Davis: Can the nation afford to wait for the education of Donald Trump?
- 45 My view: GOP Obamacare ‘replacement’ offered wealthy tax cuts, not worker health care
- 44 Trump attacks conservative lawmakers over health bill
- 43 Sen. Mike Lee: Don't give up on health care
- 39 Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race