Brandon Milo Smith 1971 ~ 2005 Brandon Milo Smith passed away on April 26, 2005 at age 33. Brandon was born September 19, 1971 in Milford, Utah to Charles Robert and Becky (Winn) Smith. Brandon was raised in Bountiful, Utah, later moved to Centerville and then settled in Syracuse. He graduated from Bountiful High School in 1989 and attended the University of Utah. He worked for the Union Pacific Railroad as a brakeman/engineer for about 14 years. Brandon was loved by all who knew him. He was a good husband, father, brother, son, uncle and friend. Brandon married Crystal Lynn Oakden, October 1, 1996. Brandon loved to spend time with his family hunting, fishing and trips to Disneyland. Brandon is survived by his wife, Crystal (Oakden) Smith and three children: sons, Triston, Colton and daughter, Cherish of Syracuse; mother, Becky (Winn) Smith of Bountiful; brothers, Travis Smith and Wade Smith of Bountiful, sister, Laurel (Smith) Cash (Douglas) of So. Weber; grandmother, Ramona (Bentley) Smith of Milford; in-laws, Michael and Cori Oakden of Syracuse. Brandon is preceded in death by his father, Charles Robert Smith, grandfather, Charles Kent Smith; and grandparents, Harold and Rowena Winn. Funeral services will be held Saturday, April 30, 2005 at 1:30 p.m. at the Bountiful LDS Church, 115 E. (Orchard Dr.) Wicker Lane (2000 S.) Graveside services will be held Monday, May 2, 2005 at 1:00 p.m. at the Milford City Cemetery. Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com. Brandon will be deeply missed and we all love you.
- 1 Do you recognize any of these 2017 Sterling Scholar candidates?
- 2 Jail time suspended for man who threatened 'rampage' at hospital
- 3 UVU Culinary Arts Institute dominates at Western regionals
- 4 Moab commits to 100% renewable energy by 2032
- 5 Utah Symphony 2017-18 season to include Saint-Saens cycle recording, Broadway stars
- 141 Monumental decision: Outdoor Retailer show leaving Salt Lake after meeting with governor over Bears Ears
- 67 Utah, LDS Church join 'friend of court' briefs in transgender bathroom case
- 66 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 52 New GOP package would put sales tax on food, phase out income tax exemptions
- 51 Trump raps 'criminal' leaks, 'dishonest' media, 'bad' judges
- 51 MormonLeaks in the Age of Transparency
- 49 Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- 46 Trump rallies supporters, tears into 'dishonest media'