Rhea LaVon Lott Vance 1907 ~ 2005 Rhea LaVon Lott Vance, daughter of George Albert and Eliza Ann Kelly Lott, passed gently from this life due to conditions incident to age. She was born in American Fork, Utah and moved to Lehi, Utah when she was two months old. She lived in Lehi until she was married. On March 10, 1926, she married Angus Vance in the Salt Lake LDS Temple, who preceded her in death. Angus and Rhea had three children: Blaine A. Vance (Nat) of Salt Lake City; Valene V. Bonner of Grand Junction, CO; and Neldon L. Vance (Lynn) of Kaysville. They moved to Tooele, Utah, where she and her husband owned a family business. Rhea was very active in the 4-H Club, Relief Society, Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, and held many positions in various programs in the LDS Church. In 1956, Angus and Rhea returned to Lehi, where they operated an egg farm. She is survived by her three children; 17 grandchildren; 59 great grandchildren; and 35 great-great grandchildren. The family would like to thank the staff at Greenwood Elderly Care Center, the Hospice people in Lehi, and a special thanks to Colby Jacobson of 1st Choice for the excellent care given her over the past several years. Funeral services will be Thursday, April 28, 2005 at 11:00 a.m. in the Wing Mortuary Chapel, 118 E. Main, Lehi, where family and friends may call from 9:30 a.m. until time of services. Interment, Lehi City Cemetery.
- 1 Trump's proposed budget cuts would hurt Utah arts and dance groups
- 2 While the parents are away to cosplay, the kids make their own magic at KidCon
- 3 Half-hour police chase ends with three arrested
- 4 Inside the newsroom: The importance of a story on nude selfies
- 5 Push to raise Utah income tax to help schools moving ahead
- 96 Morning links: BYU called a darkhorse playoff contender; Jimmer among biggest NBA busts who found success overseas
- 63 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 56 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 52 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers
- 43 In our opinion: Utah once again in the bottom-tier of states for voter turnout
- 42 BYU’s Eric Mika declares for NBA draft, does not hire an agent