Rhea LaVon Lott Vance 1907 ~ 2005 Rhea LaVon Lott Vance, daughter of George Albert and Eliza Ann Kelly Lott, passed gently from this life due to conditions incident to age. She was born in American Fork, Utah and moved to Lehi, Utah when she was two months old. She lived in Lehi until she was married. On March 10, 1926, she married Angus Vance in the Salt Lake LDS Temple, who preceded her in death. Angus and Rhea had three children: Blaine A. Vance (Nat) of Salt Lake City; Valene V. Bonner of Grand Junction, CO; and Neldon L. Vance (Lynn) of Kaysville. They moved to Tooele, Utah, where she and her husband owned a family business. Rhea was very active in the 4-H Club, Relief Society, Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, and held many positions in various programs in the LDS Church. In 1956, Angus and Rhea returned to Lehi, where they operated an egg farm. She is survived by her three children; 17 grandchildren; 59 great grandchildren; and 35 great-great grandchildren. The family would like to thank the staff at Greenwood Elderly Care Center, the Hospice people in Lehi, and a special thanks to Colby Jacobson of 1st Choice for the excellent care given her over the past several years. Funeral services will be Thursday, April 28, 2005 at 11:00 a.m. in the Wing Mortuary Chapel, 118 E. Main, Lehi, where family and friends may call from 9:30 a.m. until time of services. Interment, Lehi City Cemetery.
- 1 40+ Cyber Week deals to keep taking advantage of
- 2 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 3 Future for kids with Down syndrome brighter than ever
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 Feds accuse Utah men of running $3 million Ponzi scheme
- 84 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 74 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 63 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 50 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 49 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 47 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 41 Ranking BYU football's future schedules: Which one is the toughest?