Gary Neves Trolson 1937 ~ 2005 Gary Neves Trolson, 67, passed away April 17, 2005 in West Valley City, Utah. Born December 18, 1937 in Logan, Utah. Married Elna Jane Yeates July 5, 1954 in Nibley, Utah. He was a master mechanic, always willing to share his knowledge with others. He retired from Rowley's Texaco. He was a family man who enjoyed classic cars, hunting, fishing, waterskiing and going to Wendover. Survived by wife, Elna; children: Steven (Suzanne), Sheila, Richard (Sheila), Kent (Charlene); grandsons: Eric, Nicholas, Jason (serving an LDS mission in Nicaragua), Brandon, Travis Trolson and Jeremy Montoya; granddaughters: Holly (Jurney) Ledesma, Heather and Nicole Montoya, Jennifer, Heidi and Desiree Trolson; great-grandsons: Cameron and Brady Ledesma, Joseph "JoJo" Toiaivao; mother-in-law, Leona Yeates; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. Preceded in death by mother, Alene Trolson; son, Curtis; beloved grandmothers, Emmaline Clifford and Maggie Neves. The family would like to express a special thanks to the staff at Promise Specialty Hospital and Dr. Gregory Dupont. Funeral services will be held Thursday, 11 a.m. at the Kearns 10th Ward, 5025 West 4865 South. A viewing will be held Wednesday, 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road and Thursday at the church, 10-10:45 a.m. Interment, Logan City Cemetery, 1200 East 10th North.
- 1 Trump's proposed budget cuts would hurt Utah arts and dance groups
- 2 New Google tool shows you how much money you'll save by going solar
- 3 A.M. notes: SLC to add fence to Gateway, Comey's testimony, NCAA weekend review
- 4 Man sentenced to prison for Sunset stabbing death
- 5 JC Penney set to close 140 stores. Will it affect Utah?
- 97 Morning links: BYU called a darkhorse playoff contender; Jimmer among biggest NBA busts who found success overseas
- 74 Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- 73 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 68 Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- 68 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 58 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers