Gary Neves Trolson 1937 ~ 2005 Gary Neves Trolson, 67, passed away April 17, 2005 in West Valley City, Utah. Born December 18, 1937 in Logan, Utah. Married Elna Jane Yeates July 5, 1954 in Nibley, Utah. He was a master mechanic, always willing to share his knowledge with others. He retired from Rowley's Texaco. He was a family man who enjoyed classic cars, hunting, fishing, waterskiing and going to Wendover. Survived by wife, Elna; children: Steven (Suzanne), Sheila, Richard (Sheila), Kent (Charlene); grandsons: Eric, Nicholas, Jason (serving an LDS mission in Nicaragua), Brandon, Travis Trolson and Jeremy Montoya; granddaughters: Holly (Jurney) Ledesma, Heather and Nicole Montoya, Jennifer, Heidi and Desiree Trolson; great-grandsons: Cameron and Brady Ledesma, Joseph "JoJo" Toiaivao; mother-in-law, Leona Yeates; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. Preceded in death by mother, Alene Trolson; son, Curtis; beloved grandmothers, Emmaline Clifford and Maggie Neves. The family would like to express a special thanks to the staff at Promise Specialty Hospital and Dr. Gregory Dupont. Funeral services will be held Thursday, 11 a.m. at the Kearns 10th Ward, 5025 West 4865 South. A viewing will be held Wednesday, 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road and Thursday at the church, 10-10:45 a.m. Interment, Logan City Cemetery, 1200 East 10th North.
- 1 Do you recognize any of these 2017 Sterling Scholar candidates?
- 2 Jail time suspended for man who threatened 'rampage' at hospital
- 3 Utah Opera's 40th anniversary season to honor past, look to future
- 4 Jay Evensen: Should Utah end the guessing game for drinkers?
- 5 What the new Pew study says about attitudes toward Mormons
- 141 Monumental decision: Outdoor Retailer show leaving Salt Lake after meeting with governor over Bears Ears
- 103 11 locals invited to 2017 NFL Scouting Combine
- 76 Chaffetz calling for investigation of 'mishandling' of classified information in reporting on Trump
- 65 Utah, LDS Church join 'friend of court' briefs in transgender bathroom case
- 51 Trump raps 'criminal' leaks, 'dishonest' media, 'bad' judges
- 47 New GOP package would put sales tax on food, phase out income tax exemptions
- 43 Utah GOP chairman advises congressional delegation avoid holding town halls
- 42 DHS weighed National Guard for immigration roundups in Utah, 10 other states