Gary Neves Trolson 1937 ~ 2005 Gary Neves Trolson, 67, passed away April 17, 2005 in West Valley City, Utah. Born December 18, 1937 in Logan, Utah. Married Elna Jane Yeates July 5, 1954 in Nibley, Utah. He was a master mechanic, always willing to share his knowledge with others. He retired from Rowley's Texaco. He was a family man who enjoyed classic cars, hunting, fishing, waterskiing and going to Wendover. Survived by wife, Elna; children: Steven (Suzanne), Sheila, Richard (Sheila), Kent (Charlene); grandsons: Eric, Nicholas, Jason (serving an LDS mission in Nicaragua), Brandon, Travis Trolson and Jeremy Montoya; granddaughters: Holly (Jurney) Ledesma, Heather and Nicole Montoya, Jennifer, Heidi and Desiree Trolson; great-grandsons: Cameron and Brady Ledesma, Joseph "JoJo" Toiaivao; mother-in-law, Leona Yeates; and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. Preceded in death by mother, Alene Trolson; son, Curtis; beloved grandmothers, Emmaline Clifford and Maggie Neves. The family would like to express a special thanks to the staff at Promise Specialty Hospital and Dr. Gregory Dupont. Funeral services will be held Thursday, 11 a.m. at the Kearns 10th Ward, 5025 West 4865 South. A viewing will be held Wednesday, 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road and Thursday at the church, 10-10:45 a.m. Interment, Logan City Cemetery, 1200 East 10th North.
- 75 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 65 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 62 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 60 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 46 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 46 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time