Don G. Lamprecht 7/29/30 ~ 1/29/05 Don G. Lamprecht, our beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother, and friend, passed away peacefully January 29, 2005 after a short strug-gle with a rare form of lymphoma. He was born July 29, 1930 in Glenwood, Utah to George and Pearl Lamprecht. He married Jetta V. Dunn, February 16, 1951 in the Manti LDS Temple. He served his country in the Korean War from 1951-1953. He was a faithful member of the LDS Church, having served in many callings. Don was a Master Painter and craftsman more than 50 years. He worked in many LDS Temples, office buildings and homes throughout the Salt Lake Valley. For 37 years he was a member of Local 77 Painters and Allied Trades, serving as a treasurer for many of those years. Dad enjoyed spending time with his family, playing golf, and reading church history. Together with Mom, they enjoyed traveling with their family and friends, seeing many sites across the nation in their travel trailer. He is survived by his sweetheart of 54 years; and his loving sons and daughter, Dirk (Robyn) of Lakewood, CO, Brad (Monica) of Taylorsville, UT, and Sherie of Salt Lake City, UT. He also leaves behind seven loving grandchildren, Nelson, Eliza, Brady, Colin, Tess, Laura, and Susan; a sister, Loretta (Richard) Jensen, Richfield, UT; and a brother, Laone Lamprecht of Glenwood, UT. He was preceded in death by his parents; his sister, Zenda; and brother, Orin. Family will receive friends at a viewing Tuesday, February 1st from 6-8 p.m. at the Wasatch Lawn Mortuary, 3401 So. Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, UT. Funeral services will be held Wed-nesday, February 2nd, 11:00 a.m. at the Olympus 2nd Ward Chapel, 3070 Nila Way (4085 So. 3100 E.) with a viewing prior to the services from 9:30-10:45 a.m. Interment, Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park.
- 1 40+ Cyber Week deals to keep taking advantage of
- 2 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 Illustrator to paint holiday mural in Provo
- 84 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 67 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 66 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 66 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 62 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 61 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 49 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 48 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?