Olivia Demkov "My Tootster" Olivia Marie Estrada Demkov, age 51, passed away Jan. 24, 2005 and has gone home to be with her Jesus. Olivia was born April 16, 1953 in Escalon, California, daughter of Angel and Theresa Estrada Jr. Married Robert Stanton Demkov April 7, 1980 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was a faithful member of the Worldwide Gospel Church. Survived by husband; children, Mary Demkov, Olivia Ann (Steven) Barry, Robert Stephen Demkov and Dolores Jane Demkov; six cherished grandchildren; parents; sisters, Rebecca (Tom) Avila, Teresa (Jeff) Frommel, Diana Ekstrome, Angie (Grant) Geer, Vicki (Bobby) Davis; brother, Angel (Jenny) Estrada; mother-in-law, Dolores, Demkov; sisters-in-law, Linda Wilson and Ellen (Dave) Morris; brother-in-law, James (Celeste) Demkov; and countless loving family members and friends. Preceded in death by her beloved grandson, Johnathan. Words cannot express the countless lives Olivia touched with her endless compassion and love. Her example is ours to follow. Funeral services will be held Friday, 11:00 a.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road where a viewing will be held Thursday, 6-8 p.m. and Friday, 10-10:40 a.m. prior to services. Interment, Taylorsville Cemetery.
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 Illustrator to paint holiday mural in Provo
- 92 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 71 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 68 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 67 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 65 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 61 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 56 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 49 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?