1921 ~ 2004
Donald Blain Shelley, 83, died Dec. 4, 2004 in Mt. Pleasant, UT.
Born June 25, 1921, Carrey, Blain, ID to David Alexander and Geneva McArthur Shelley. Married Lenore Alice Beal June 5, 1953.
Survivors: wife; children, Rawlin (Allison), Mt. Pleasant, UT; Myrna Booth, Mt. Pleasant, UT; Paul (Cynthia), Broken Arrow, OK; Coy (Laurie), Green Bay, WI; Carl (Ann), Holladay, UT; Calvin (Teresa), Indianola, UT; Marie (John) Cheung, Magna, UT; Ellen (Tani) Nilo, Laie, HI; Dawn, Mt. Pleasant, UT; siblings, Allen, Ned and Marion. Preceded in death by two daughters, Debra and Janette; parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Funeral Services Friday, Dec. 10, 2004, 11:00 a.m., Mt. Pleasant Stake Center (295 S. State). Viewings, Thursday 6-8 p.m. Rasmussen Mortuary (96 N 100 W) Mt. Pleasant and Friday 9:30-10:30 a.m. at church. Interment Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made at the Far West Bank for Blain.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- No timeline announced yet for Cottonwood Mall...
- Part police cruiser, part taxi,...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10