1921 ~ 2004
Donald Blain Shelley, 83, died Dec. 4, 2004 in Mt. Pleasant, UT.
Born June 25, 1921, Carrey, Blain, ID to David Alexander and Geneva McArthur Shelley. Married Lenore Alice Beal June 5, 1953.
Survivors: wife; children, Rawlin (Allison), Mt. Pleasant, UT; Myrna Booth, Mt. Pleasant, UT; Paul (Cynthia), Broken Arrow, OK; Coy (Laurie), Green Bay, WI; Carl (Ann), Holladay, UT; Calvin (Teresa), Indianola, UT; Marie (John) Cheung, Magna, UT; Ellen (Tani) Nilo, Laie, HI; Dawn, Mt. Pleasant, UT; siblings, Allen, Ned and Marion. Preceded in death by two daughters, Debra and Janette; parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Funeral Services Friday, Dec. 10, 2004, 11:00 a.m., Mt. Pleasant Stake Center (295 S. State). Viewings, Thursday 6-8 p.m. Rasmussen Mortuary (96 N 100 W) Mt. Pleasant and Friday 9:30-10:30 a.m. at church. Interment Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made at the Far West Bank for Blain.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Draper police step in for Santa after home is...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 17
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9