1921 ~ 2004
Donald Blain Shelley, 83, died Dec. 4, 2004 in Mt. Pleasant, UT.
Born June 25, 1921, Carrey, Blain, ID to David Alexander and Geneva McArthur Shelley. Married Lenore Alice Beal June 5, 1953.
Survivors: wife; children, Rawlin (Allison), Mt. Pleasant, UT; Myrna Booth, Mt. Pleasant, UT; Paul (Cynthia), Broken Arrow, OK; Coy (Laurie), Green Bay, WI; Carl (Ann), Holladay, UT; Calvin (Teresa), Indianola, UT; Marie (John) Cheung, Magna, UT; Ellen (Tani) Nilo, Laie, HI; Dawn, Mt. Pleasant, UT; siblings, Allen, Ned and Marion. Preceded in death by two daughters, Debra and Janette; parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Funeral Services Friday, Dec. 10, 2004, 11:00 a.m., Mt. Pleasant Stake Center (295 S. State). Viewings, Thursday 6-8 p.m. Rasmussen Mortuary (96 N 100 W) Mt. Pleasant and Friday 9:30-10:30 a.m. at church. Interment Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made at the Far West Bank for Blain.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 8