1921 ~ 2004
Donald Blain Shelley, 83, died Dec. 4, 2004 in Mt. Pleasant, UT.
Born June 25, 1921, Carrey, Blain, ID to David Alexander and Geneva McArthur Shelley. Married Lenore Alice Beal June 5, 1953.
Survivors: wife; children, Rawlin (Allison), Mt. Pleasant, UT; Myrna Booth, Mt. Pleasant, UT; Paul (Cynthia), Broken Arrow, OK; Coy (Laurie), Green Bay, WI; Carl (Ann), Holladay, UT; Calvin (Teresa), Indianola, UT; Marie (John) Cheung, Magna, UT; Ellen (Tani) Nilo, Laie, HI; Dawn, Mt. Pleasant, UT; siblings, Allen, Ned and Marion. Preceded in death by two daughters, Debra and Janette; parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Funeral Services Friday, Dec. 10, 2004, 11:00 a.m., Mt. Pleasant Stake Center (295 S. State). Viewings, Thursday 6-8 p.m. Rasmussen Mortuary (96 N 100 W) Mt. Pleasant and Friday 9:30-10:30 a.m. at church. Interment Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made at the Far West Bank for Blain.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17