1921 ~ 2004
Donald Blain Shelley, 83, died Dec. 4, 2004 in Mt. Pleasant, UT.
Born June 25, 1921, Carrey, Blain, ID to David Alexander and Geneva McArthur Shelley. Married Lenore Alice Beal June 5, 1953.
Survivors: wife; children, Rawlin (Allison), Mt. Pleasant, UT; Myrna Booth, Mt. Pleasant, UT; Paul (Cynthia), Broken Arrow, OK; Coy (Laurie), Green Bay, WI; Carl (Ann), Holladay, UT; Calvin (Teresa), Indianola, UT; Marie (John) Cheung, Magna, UT; Ellen (Tani) Nilo, Laie, HI; Dawn, Mt. Pleasant, UT; siblings, Allen, Ned and Marion. Preceded in death by two daughters, Debra and Janette; parents, three brothers, and two sisters.
Funeral Services Friday, Dec. 10, 2004, 11:00 a.m., Mt. Pleasant Stake Center (295 S. State). Viewings, Thursday 6-8 p.m. Rasmussen Mortuary (96 N 100 W) Mt. Pleasant and Friday 9:30-10:30 a.m. at church. Interment Mt. Pleasant Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made at the Far West Bank for Blain.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 44
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 42
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 38
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 32
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29
- Report: States manage public lands for... 23