1961 ~ 2004
Donald Eastepp. Age 43 passed away July 1, from complications of AIDS in Salt Lake City with his mother Mercy and brother Scott at his side.
Born February 19, 1961 in New York, N.Y. to Charly and Mercy Eastepp. Donny was raised in Houston, Texas.
He worked in the hospitality industry most of his life and tended bar in both Houston and Salt Lake where he owned and managed the In-between Tavern.
In 1988 Donny along with the Royal Court Of The Golden Spike Empire established a fund to help people with AIDS at Christmas time. This fund has since helped thousands of PWAs.
Donny is survived by his mother Mercy, brothers Chuck, Scott and Kenny; nephews, nieces and many loving friends. Preceded in death by his father, grandparents and longtime companions Bobby Dubray and Randy Bird.
His family would like to thank the hospice staff, and the U of U Medical Center staff and his friends in Salt Lake.
A wake celebrating his life will be held Monday at 6:00 p.m. at the Trapp.
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by...
- Probation ordered for Centerville couple in...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Gov. Gary Herbert, Jonathan Johnson... 50
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 47
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 39
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 26