1961 ~ 2004
Donald Eastepp. Age 43 passed away July 1, from complications of AIDS in Salt Lake City with his mother Mercy and brother Scott at his side.
Born February 19, 1961 in New York, N.Y. to Charly and Mercy Eastepp. Donny was raised in Houston, Texas.
He worked in the hospitality industry most of his life and tended bar in both Houston and Salt Lake where he owned and managed the In-between Tavern.
In 1988 Donny along with the Royal Court Of The Golden Spike Empire established a fund to help people with AIDS at Christmas time. This fund has since helped thousands of PWAs.
Donny is survived by his mother Mercy, brothers Chuck, Scott and Kenny; nephews, nieces and many loving friends. Preceded in death by his father, grandparents and longtime companions Bobby Dubray and Randy Bird.
His family would like to thank the hospice staff, and the U of U Medical Center staff and his friends in Salt Lake.
A wake celebrating his life will be held Monday at 6:00 p.m. at the Trapp.
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 27
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19