1961 ~ 2004
Donald Eastepp. Age 43 passed away July 1, from complications of AIDS in Salt Lake City with his mother Mercy and brother Scott at his side.
Born February 19, 1961 in New York, N.Y. to Charly and Mercy Eastepp. Donny was raised in Houston, Texas.
He worked in the hospitality industry most of his life and tended bar in both Houston and Salt Lake where he owned and managed the In-between Tavern.
In 1988 Donny along with the Royal Court Of The Golden Spike Empire established a fund to help people with AIDS at Christmas time. This fund has since helped thousands of PWAs.
Donny is survived by his mother Mercy, brothers Chuck, Scott and Kenny; nephews, nieces and many loving friends. Preceded in death by his father, grandparents and longtime companions Bobby Dubray and Randy Bird.
His family would like to thank the hospice staff, and the U of U Medical Center staff and his friends in Salt Lake.
A wake celebrating his life will be held Monday at 6:00 p.m. at the Trapp.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 45
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 17
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7