1961 ~ 2004
Donald Eastepp. Age 43 passed away July 1, from complications of AIDS in Salt Lake City with his mother Mercy and brother Scott at his side.
Born February 19, 1961 in New York, N.Y. to Charly and Mercy Eastepp. Donny was raised in Houston, Texas.
He worked in the hospitality industry most of his life and tended bar in both Houston and Salt Lake where he owned and managed the In-between Tavern.
In 1988 Donny along with the Royal Court Of The Golden Spike Empire established a fund to help people with AIDS at Christmas time. This fund has since helped thousands of PWAs.
Donny is survived by his mother Mercy, brothers Chuck, Scott and Kenny; nephews, nieces and many loving friends. Preceded in death by his father, grandparents and longtime companions Bobby Dubray and Randy Bird.
His family would like to thank the hospice staff, and the U of U Medical Center staff and his friends in Salt Lake.
A wake celebrating his life will be held Monday at 6:00 p.m. at the Trapp.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22