1961 ~ 2004
Donald Eastepp. Age 43 passed away July 1, from complications of AIDS in Salt Lake City with his mother Mercy and brother Scott at his side.
Born February 19, 1961 in New York, N.Y. to Charly and Mercy Eastepp. Donny was raised in Houston, Texas.
He worked in the hospitality industry most of his life and tended bar in both Houston and Salt Lake where he owned and managed the In-between Tavern.
In 1988 Donny along with the Royal Court Of The Golden Spike Empire established a fund to help people with AIDS at Christmas time. This fund has since helped thousands of PWAs.
Donny is survived by his mother Mercy, brothers Chuck, Scott and Kenny; nephews, nieces and many loving friends. Preceded in death by his father, grandparents and longtime companions Bobby Dubray and Randy Bird.
His family would like to thank the hospice staff, and the U of U Medical Center staff and his friends in Salt Lake.
A wake celebrating his life will be held Monday at 6:00 p.m. at the Trapp.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 129
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 13
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 11
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9