Donald Jason Ward, 25, entered into rest March 19, 2004, Draper, UT
Born to Donald Ward and Debbie McIntosh Hatfield, March 27, 1978 in Ely, NV Jason attended East Ely Grade School and White Pine High School in Ely NV.
Throughout his life, he enjoyed listening and singing along to all types of Music. He loved his walks late at night and just being with friends. He was known in the Salt Lake area as Jedi. He was a good friend to all who was blessed enough to have met him.
Jason is survived by his parents Don Ward of Ely, NV; Debbie McIntosh Hatfield of Perry, UT; Sister Leila Ward of Spokane WA; step-brothers Murry Snow of Phoenix AZ; Nick Bloomingberg of Tucson AZ; uncles Butch and Bundy Piscovich of Ely, NV; Larry (Shirley) Bennett of Irrigon OR; Aunts Carol (Bob) House of Boise ID; Sheryl O'Brien of Laughlin, NV; Tammy Luscardi of Lovelock, NV; Great Grandmother Alice Edwards of Las Vegas, NV, Grandmother Rosemary McIntosh of Lovelock, NV.; numerous cousins, nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by grandparents Nick and Dolly Piscovich and brother Jimmy McIntosh.
Graveside services were held in Ely, NV on March 25, 2004 at the Ely City Cemetery Bishop Fullmar presiding with Grave dedication by Great Uncle Bob Stever .
Pallbearers included Butch and Bundy Piscovich, Murry Snow, Nick Bloomingberg, Harlan Miner, Jeff Jackson.
Honorary Pallbearers were Larry Bennett, Doug Hatfield and Delbert Loddy. Funeral Directors Larry and Susan Turpen Alternative Society of Utah American Fork UT.
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be no more pain" REV 21:4.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Undercover operation seizes $600,000 in...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 205
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 165
- Romney decision not to run again... 48
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Rep. Chris Stewart says he's working on... 18