Donald Jason Ward, 25, entered into rest March 19, 2004, Draper, UT
Born to Donald Ward and Debbie McIntosh Hatfield, March 27, 1978 in Ely, NV Jason attended East Ely Grade School and White Pine High School in Ely NV.
Throughout his life, he enjoyed listening and singing along to all types of Music. He loved his walks late at night and just being with friends. He was known in the Salt Lake area as Jedi. He was a good friend to all who was blessed enough to have met him.
Jason is survived by his parents Don Ward of Ely, NV; Debbie McIntosh Hatfield of Perry, UT; Sister Leila Ward of Spokane WA; step-brothers Murry Snow of Phoenix AZ; Nick Bloomingberg of Tucson AZ; uncles Butch and Bundy Piscovich of Ely, NV; Larry (Shirley) Bennett of Irrigon OR; Aunts Carol (Bob) House of Boise ID; Sheryl O'Brien of Laughlin, NV; Tammy Luscardi of Lovelock, NV; Great Grandmother Alice Edwards of Las Vegas, NV, Grandmother Rosemary McIntosh of Lovelock, NV.; numerous cousins, nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by grandparents Nick and Dolly Piscovich and brother Jimmy McIntosh.
Graveside services were held in Ely, NV on March 25, 2004 at the Ely City Cemetery Bishop Fullmar presiding with Grave dedication by Great Uncle Bob Stever .
Pallbearers included Butch and Bundy Piscovich, Murry Snow, Nick Bloomingberg, Harlan Miner, Jeff Jackson.
Honorary Pallbearers were Larry Bennett, Doug Hatfield and Delbert Loddy. Funeral Directors Larry and Susan Turpen Alternative Society of Utah American Fork UT.
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be no more pain" REV 21:4.
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Family frustrated with lack of charges in...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint claims...
- Provo transit project set to begin, despite...
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from...
- Charges: Man responsible for death of toddler...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 49
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- Report: Spending on charter students... 21
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16