Keith B. Belliston
1936 ~ 2008
MONA/NEPHI- Keith Blair Belliston, 71, loving husband, father and grandfather, passed away on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at his home in Mona due to heart failure.
He was born on December 24, 1936 in Nephi, Utah to Clifton
Thomas and Leora Carlson Belliston. He married Karen Kay on June 13, 1985, their marriage was later solemnized in the Manti Temple.
Keith is survived by his loving wife, Karen, his children, Cindy (Jack) Molyneaux, Spanish Fork; Mike
(Tina) Belliston, Powell, WY; Shane (Diana) Bunker, Boise, ID; Angie (Dan) Postelnicu, Pleasant Grove. His step-daughters, Connie (George) Morgan, RaNae (Shane) Bryan,
Melinda (Beau) Valtinson, all of Nephi; DeAnn (Kevin) Young, Mona; and Kristy (Hamid) Mortezazadeh, Highland; 29 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; two brothers, Gordon (Phyllis) Belliston, Nephi; Cliff (Shanna) Belliston, Magna; sister, Bonnie (Gene) Mitchell, Hermiston, OR.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2008 in the Nephi Stake Center, 351 N. 100 W. Friends may call Sun. evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Anderson Funeral Home, 94 W. 300 N. and one hour prior to the services at the church. Interment will be in the Nephi Vine Bluff Cemetery.
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Got an emergency? You can now text 911 in 3...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Many questions remain in shooting death of...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 29
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Report: Communication breakdowns... 10
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 10