Keith B. Belliston
1936 ~ 2008
MONA/NEPHI- Keith Blair Belliston, 71, loving husband, father and grandfather, passed away on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at his home in Mona due to heart failure.
He was born on December 24, 1936 in Nephi, Utah to Clifton
Thomas and Leora Carlson Belliston. He married Karen Kay on June 13, 1985, their marriage was later solemnized in the Manti Temple.
Keith is survived by his loving wife, Karen, his children, Cindy (Jack) Molyneaux, Spanish Fork; Mike
(Tina) Belliston, Powell, WY; Shane (Diana) Bunker, Boise, ID; Angie (Dan) Postelnicu, Pleasant Grove. His step-daughters, Connie (George) Morgan, RaNae (Shane) Bryan,
Melinda (Beau) Valtinson, all of Nephi; DeAnn (Kevin) Young, Mona; and Kristy (Hamid) Mortezazadeh, Highland; 29 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; two brothers, Gordon (Phyllis) Belliston, Nephi; Cliff (Shanna) Belliston, Magna; sister, Bonnie (Gene) Mitchell, Hermiston, OR.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2008 in the Nephi Stake Center, 351 N. 100 W. Friends may call Sun. evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Anderson Funeral Home, 94 W. 300 N. and one hour prior to the services at the church. Interment will be in the Nephi Vine Bluff Cemetery.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12