Keith B. Belliston
1936 ~ 2008
MONA/NEPHI- Keith Blair Belliston, 71, loving husband, father and grandfather, passed away on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at his home in Mona due to heart failure.
He was born on December 24, 1936 in Nephi, Utah to Clifton
Thomas and Leora Carlson Belliston. He married Karen Kay on June 13, 1985, their marriage was later solemnized in the Manti Temple.
Keith is survived by his loving wife, Karen, his children, Cindy (Jack) Molyneaux, Spanish Fork; Mike
(Tina) Belliston, Powell, WY; Shane (Diana) Bunker, Boise, ID; Angie (Dan) Postelnicu, Pleasant Grove. His step-daughters, Connie (George) Morgan, RaNae (Shane) Bryan,
Melinda (Beau) Valtinson, all of Nephi; DeAnn (Kevin) Young, Mona; and Kristy (Hamid) Mortezazadeh, Highland; 29 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; two brothers, Gordon (Phyllis) Belliston, Nephi; Cliff (Shanna) Belliston, Magna; sister, Bonnie (Gene) Mitchell, Hermiston, OR.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2008 in the Nephi Stake Center, 351 N. 100 W. Friends may call Sun. evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Anderson Funeral Home, 94 W. 300 N. and one hour prior to the services at the church. Interment will be in the Nephi Vine Bluff Cemetery.
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 24
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries 13
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 13
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint... 11
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes... 11
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to... 10