Keith B. Belliston
1936 ~ 2008
MONA/NEPHI- Keith Blair Belliston, 71, loving husband, father and grandfather, passed away on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at his home in Mona due to heart failure.
He was born on December 24, 1936 in Nephi, Utah to Clifton
Thomas and Leora Carlson Belliston. He married Karen Kay on June 13, 1985, their marriage was later solemnized in the Manti Temple.
Keith is survived by his loving wife, Karen, his children, Cindy (Jack) Molyneaux, Spanish Fork; Mike
(Tina) Belliston, Powell, WY; Shane (Diana) Bunker, Boise, ID; Angie (Dan) Postelnicu, Pleasant Grove. His step-daughters, Connie (George) Morgan, RaNae (Shane) Bryan,
Melinda (Beau) Valtinson, all of Nephi; DeAnn (Kevin) Young, Mona; and Kristy (Hamid) Mortezazadeh, Highland; 29 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; two brothers, Gordon (Phyllis) Belliston, Nephi; Cliff (Shanna) Belliston, Magna; sister, Bonnie (Gene) Mitchell, Hermiston, OR.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2008 in the Nephi Stake Center, 351 N. 100 W. Friends may call Sun. evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Anderson Funeral Home, 94 W. 300 N. and one hour prior to the services at the church. Interment will be in the Nephi Vine Bluff Cemetery.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12