Keith B. Belliston
1936 ~ 2008
MONA/NEPHI- Keith Blair Belliston, 71, loving husband, father and grandfather, passed away on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at his home in Mona due to heart failure.
He was born on December 24, 1936 in Nephi, Utah to Clifton
Thomas and Leora Carlson Belliston. He married Karen Kay on June 13, 1985, their marriage was later solemnized in the Manti Temple.
Keith is survived by his loving wife, Karen, his children, Cindy (Jack) Molyneaux, Spanish Fork; Mike
(Tina) Belliston, Powell, WY; Shane (Diana) Bunker, Boise, ID; Angie (Dan) Postelnicu, Pleasant Grove. His step-daughters, Connie (George) Morgan, RaNae (Shane) Bryan,
Melinda (Beau) Valtinson, all of Nephi; DeAnn (Kevin) Young, Mona; and Kristy (Hamid) Mortezazadeh, Highland; 29 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; two brothers, Gordon (Phyllis) Belliston, Nephi; Cliff (Shanna) Belliston, Magna; sister, Bonnie (Gene) Mitchell, Hermiston, OR.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2008 in the Nephi Stake Center, 351 N. 100 W. Friends may call Sun. evening from 6-8 p.m. at the Anderson Funeral Home, 94 W. 300 N. and one hour prior to the services at the church. Interment will be in the Nephi Vine Bluff Cemetery.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 16