Robert Hampton Epperson Jr.
1973 ~ 2008
Robert Hampton Epperson Jr. passed away on March 6, 2008 in Battle Ground, Washington of Metastisis Melanoma cancer.Rob was born June 25, 1973 in Twin Falls, Idaho to Robert H. Epperson and Adrienne Cannon. He was sealed to Patricia (Patti) Susann Griffith on June 9, 1995, in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.
He was an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He was a Member of the Battle Ground Ward, Battle Ground, Washington. Rob served in various church callings including the Elders Quorum presidency, Young Men's presidency and teaching early morning Seminary.
He served an LDS mission in Barcelona, Spain from 1992-1994. Rob graduated from American Fork High School in 1991. He graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations. He was the Regional Vice President of Diamond Wireless.
He was a dedicated fan of the Utah Jazz, BYU Cougars and the St. Louis Cardinals. Rob was a wonderful person who loved being a husband, daddy, brother, son and grandson. He was like a big brother to many, his open heart and sense of humor touched the hearts and lives of all those around him.
He is survived by his wife Patti of 12 1/2 years and their their children: Robbie, Jake, Ellie, Luke and John; parents Robert H. Epperson,
Adrienne (Bob) Higginson; and his brothers and sister, Andy (Jeni) Epperson, Erin (Rod) Poulsen, A.J. Epperson and Jimmy Epperson; and his grandparents Robert J. and Beth Epperson. He was preceded in death by his grandparents M. Dalton (Doc) and Patricia Cannon.
Funeral Services will be held on Friday, March 14, 2008 at 11 a.m. at the American Fork 23rd Ward Chapel, 650 N. 350 W., American Fork, Utah. Friends may call at 10 a.m. prior to the services.
In lieu of flowers an account has been set up for the benefit of his children at any Wells Fargo Bank: The Robert Epperson Benefit Account.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Residents of six apartments displaced in Salt...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 27
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 27
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21