Lawrence McKay Anderson
12/5/1933 ~ 1/28/2008
Our beloved father and grandfather passed away Jan. 28, 2008. Lawrence McKay Anderson was born Dec. 5, 1933 in Manti, UT. He was raised in Gunnison, UT by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson. In his adult years he moved to Salt Lake City, UT, where he helped raise his four sons. He managed Big Wheel Produce Company for the majority of his career. There he met many wonderful friends and acquaintances. He will be missed.
Kay was preceded in death by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson, and brother Ray
Anderson. He is survived by brother Steve Anderson; sister Joan Haws; sons Garth Anderson, Troy Anderson, Todd Anderson, and Trent (Cally) Anderson; grandchildren Jake
Anderson, Connor Anderson, and Leah Anderson; as well as many cousins and friends. The family would like to thank the wonderful people at the Wentworth of Cottonwood Heights as well as all the wonderful skilled nurses and staff that cared for him in his later years.
A viewing will be held Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008 from 6-8 p.m., at Deseret Mortuary, 36 E. 700 S. Salt Lake City, UT. A family graveside service will be held Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 1 p.m. at the Gunnison City Cemetery.
Condolences may be sent to the family at www.memorilutah.com
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 10
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9