Lawrence McKay Anderson
12/5/1933 ~ 1/28/2008
Our beloved father and grandfather passed away Jan. 28, 2008. Lawrence McKay Anderson was born Dec. 5, 1933 in Manti, UT. He was raised in Gunnison, UT by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson. In his adult years he moved to Salt Lake City, UT, where he helped raise his four sons. He managed Big Wheel Produce Company for the majority of his career. There he met many wonderful friends and acquaintances. He will be missed.
Kay was preceded in death by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson, and brother Ray
Anderson. He is survived by brother Steve Anderson; sister Joan Haws; sons Garth Anderson, Troy Anderson, Todd Anderson, and Trent (Cally) Anderson; grandchildren Jake
Anderson, Connor Anderson, and Leah Anderson; as well as many cousins and friends. The family would like to thank the wonderful people at the Wentworth of Cottonwood Heights as well as all the wonderful skilled nurses and staff that cared for him in his later years.
A viewing will be held Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008 from 6-8 p.m., at Deseret Mortuary, 36 E. 700 S. Salt Lake City, UT. A family graveside service will be held Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 1 p.m. at the Gunnison City Cemetery.
Condolences may be sent to the family at www.memorilutah.com
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more in wake...
- American Fork cyclist killed during training...
- Boy, 3, killed in Lehi scooter accident
- President Obama to make first trip to... 61
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 56
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 39
- Tea party movement still strong,... 23
- Cyclist killed on training run after... 19
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 14
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell... 11