Lawrence McKay Anderson
12/5/1933 ~ 1/28/2008
Our beloved father and grandfather passed away Jan. 28, 2008. Lawrence McKay Anderson was born Dec. 5, 1933 in Manti, UT. He was raised in Gunnison, UT by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson. In his adult years he moved to Salt Lake City, UT, where he helped raise his four sons. He managed Big Wheel Produce Company for the majority of his career. There he met many wonderful friends and acquaintances. He will be missed.
Kay was preceded in death by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson, and brother Ray
Anderson. He is survived by brother Steve Anderson; sister Joan Haws; sons Garth Anderson, Troy Anderson, Todd Anderson, and Trent (Cally) Anderson; grandchildren Jake
Anderson, Connor Anderson, and Leah Anderson; as well as many cousins and friends. The family would like to thank the wonderful people at the Wentworth of Cottonwood Heights as well as all the wonderful skilled nurses and staff that cared for him in his later years.
A viewing will be held Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008 from 6-8 p.m., at Deseret Mortuary, 36 E. 700 S. Salt Lake City, UT. A family graveside service will be held Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 1 p.m. at the Gunnison City Cemetery.
Condolences may be sent to the family at www.memorilutah.com
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Fatal Draper house fire was intentionally...
- Mitt Romney talks pioneers, family tradition...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows 'deep...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 21
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9