Lawrence McKay Anderson
12/5/1933 ~ 1/28/2008
Our beloved father and grandfather passed away Jan. 28, 2008. Lawrence McKay Anderson was born Dec. 5, 1933 in Manti, UT. He was raised in Gunnison, UT by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson. In his adult years he moved to Salt Lake City, UT, where he helped raise his four sons. He managed Big Wheel Produce Company for the majority of his career. There he met many wonderful friends and acquaintances. He will be missed.
Kay was preceded in death by his parents Lawrence and Rebecca
Anderson, and brother Ray
Anderson. He is survived by brother Steve Anderson; sister Joan Haws; sons Garth Anderson, Troy Anderson, Todd Anderson, and Trent (Cally) Anderson; grandchildren Jake
Anderson, Connor Anderson, and Leah Anderson; as well as many cousins and friends. The family would like to thank the wonderful people at the Wentworth of Cottonwood Heights as well as all the wonderful skilled nurses and staff that cared for him in his later years.
A viewing will be held Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008 from 6-8 p.m., at Deseret Mortuary, 36 E. 700 S. Salt Lake City, UT. A family graveside service will be held Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 at 1 p.m. at the Gunnison City Cemetery.
Condolences may be sent to the family at www.memorilutah.com
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School District...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- Utah to pay plaintiffs in marriage...
- Veterans Day 'mystery soldier' not anonymous...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 63
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 32
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 20
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah... 20
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor... 17