Kenneth L. Staley
1952 ~ 2007
Here ye, Here ye. Let it be known throughout the land, on the seventh day of the first month, in the year of our Lord two thousand and eight, state of Utah, county of Summit, a 55 year old male, Kenny Staley, was released from this mortal coil to join those who have fallen before him in a higher plane of existence.Kenneth L. Staley, born in Coalville, Utah, Dec. 11, 1952 to Elmer Ray Staley and Leah Kathleen Fisher, better known as Ken or Kenny, graduated from Skyline High School in Salt Lake City. Following in his father's path as a stockman in the sheep industry, Master Herdsman, and lover of the out of doors, Kenny was a share holder in R & K Staley livestock corp, running livestock over Northern Utah, Central Utah, and Eastern Nevada until its dissolution in 1996. Always willing to help his neighbors, Kenny touched many lives. He made friends easily that stretch thousands of miles. Collecting mail in Salt Lake until 1993 and Coalville since; his sheep camp was his home.
Never married, Kenny relocated to Coalville in 1993 where he found happiness in family, with Sheryl Clark and her children, taking them as his own. He strived to help where needed, to laugh when appropriate, and to love without question. Kenny, you will be missed by all that you've come in contact with. You shared your heart with so many, you left none for yourself.
Surviving are Sheryl Clark; step-children: Kent Clark, Sherylyn Clark, Amberly Clark, Zory Clark, and 14 step grandchildren; Sheryl's mother, Helen Blonquist and her son, Billy.
Also surviving are his brothers: Harold Hintze, DeVar Hatch, Lynn Staley; sisters: Barbara Hudson, Yvonne Thomas and Geraldine Tischner; numerous aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, cousins and friends. Preceded in death by his father and mother, two brothers, one sister, and a step-son, Kyle Clark.
An open mic memorial service will be held Tuesday, January 15, 2008 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. after which a viewing will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Funeral services will be held Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 12 Noon at the Walker Mortuary in Coalville; friends and family may call one hour prior to service.
Interment, Coalville Cemetery.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 37
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 19
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14