Charles William Klenk
1933 ~ 2008
Charles William Klenk, of Hemet, California, quietly passed away at Hemet Community Hospital on 2 January 2008, after a brief battle with lung cancer.Charles was born 27 June 1933 in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Charles
Henry Klenk and Elfriede Kamp Klenk. He graduated from Excelsior High School in Norwalk, California, then enlisted and served with the United States Air Force. While serving in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he married Lucy Quintana, 5 July 1955 (divorced). Children by this marriage include Michael Charles Klenk, Ronnie Dean Klenk, Sandra Lee Klenk, Gary Dale Klenk, and
Raymond Herbert Klenk. Chuck afterward married his present beloved companion, Mary Ann Zumwalt (Moore) on 31 March 1966.
He is also survived by brothers, Buddy Donald Klenk, La Mirada, California; and Lawrence D. Klenk, Salt Lake City, Utah; grandchildren and two great-granchildren.
Mary Ann and her daughter, Ann Marie Moore Rainey, have continually provided support and love to Chuck through his last many years. Churck retired in Hemet as a sheet metal worker.
Final arrangements, including cremation, were made through Miller-Jones Mortuary, Hemet, California. At Chuck's request, no formal services will be held.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Federal website fixes allowing more Utahns to...
- Final report in Goblin Valley toppling on way...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 99
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18