Charles William Klenk
1933 ~ 2008
Charles William Klenk, of Hemet, California, quietly passed away at Hemet Community Hospital on 2 January 2008, after a brief battle with lung cancer.Charles was born 27 June 1933 in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Charles
Henry Klenk and Elfriede Kamp Klenk. He graduated from Excelsior High School in Norwalk, California, then enlisted and served with the United States Air Force. While serving in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he married Lucy Quintana, 5 July 1955 (divorced). Children by this marriage include Michael Charles Klenk, Ronnie Dean Klenk, Sandra Lee Klenk, Gary Dale Klenk, and
Raymond Herbert Klenk. Chuck afterward married his present beloved companion, Mary Ann Zumwalt (Moore) on 31 March 1966.
He is also survived by brothers, Buddy Donald Klenk, La Mirada, California; and Lawrence D. Klenk, Salt Lake City, Utah; grandchildren and two great-granchildren.
Mary Ann and her daughter, Ann Marie Moore Rainey, have continually provided support and love to Chuck through his last many years. Churck retired in Hemet as a sheet metal worker.
Final arrangements, including cremation, were made through Miller-Jones Mortuary, Hemet, California. At Chuck's request, no formal services will be held.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Darrien's day: Controversy put aside as man...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 94
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 39
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- New definition of homeless would give... 28
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 21
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20