Charles William Klenk
1933 ~ 2008
Charles William Klenk, of Hemet, California, quietly passed away at Hemet Community Hospital on 2 January 2008, after a brief battle with lung cancer.Charles was born 27 June 1933 in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Charles
Henry Klenk and Elfriede Kamp Klenk. He graduated from Excelsior High School in Norwalk, California, then enlisted and served with the United States Air Force. While serving in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he married Lucy Quintana, 5 July 1955 (divorced). Children by this marriage include Michael Charles Klenk, Ronnie Dean Klenk, Sandra Lee Klenk, Gary Dale Klenk, and
Raymond Herbert Klenk. Chuck afterward married his present beloved companion, Mary Ann Zumwalt (Moore) on 31 March 1966.
He is also survived by brothers, Buddy Donald Klenk, La Mirada, California; and Lawrence D. Klenk, Salt Lake City, Utah; grandchildren and two great-granchildren.
Mary Ann and her daughter, Ann Marie Moore Rainey, have continually provided support and love to Chuck through his last many years. Churck retired in Hemet as a sheet metal worker.
Final arrangements, including cremation, were made through Miller-Jones Mortuary, Hemet, California. At Chuck's request, no formal services will be held.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more in wake...
- American Fork cyclist killed during training...
- Boy, 3, killed in Lehi scooter accident
- President Obama to make first trip to... 108
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 57
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 40
- Tea party movement still strong,... 23
- Cyclist killed on training run after... 23
- School leaders look for solutions to... 18
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 15