Charles William Klenk
1933 ~ 2008
Charles William Klenk, of Hemet, California, quietly passed away at Hemet Community Hospital on 2 January 2008, after a brief battle with lung cancer.Charles was born 27 June 1933 in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Charles
Henry Klenk and Elfriede Kamp Klenk. He graduated from Excelsior High School in Norwalk, California, then enlisted and served with the United States Air Force. While serving in Albuquerque, New Mexico, he married Lucy Quintana, 5 July 1955 (divorced). Children by this marriage include Michael Charles Klenk, Ronnie Dean Klenk, Sandra Lee Klenk, Gary Dale Klenk, and
Raymond Herbert Klenk. Chuck afterward married his present beloved companion, Mary Ann Zumwalt (Moore) on 31 March 1966.
He is also survived by brothers, Buddy Donald Klenk, La Mirada, California; and Lawrence D. Klenk, Salt Lake City, Utah; grandchildren and two great-granchildren.
Mary Ann and her daughter, Ann Marie Moore Rainey, have continually provided support and love to Chuck through his last many years. Churck retired in Hemet as a sheet metal worker.
Final arrangements, including cremation, were made through Miller-Jones Mortuary, Hemet, California. At Chuck's request, no formal services will be held.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17