1913 ~ 2007
Maria Ethel Schuenmann (Boekweg) Buckway, 94, passed away on Dec 14, 2007 to join her beloved husband, George. Maria was born July 26, 1913 in Saltair, Utah, a daughter of Richard Franz Hugo Schuenmann and Elsbeth Hoppe. She resided in North Ogden for 40 years and at the time of her death she was living in Bountiful, Utah with her daughter, Beverly and husband Ricardo Rosales. Maria retired from the DDO (Defense Depot in Ogden) after serving 25 years. She was active in the LDS Church, serving many positions including ward Relief Society president.
Maria is survived by two daughters, Constance Glissmeyer (Floyd) and Beverly Rosales (Ricardo); a half-brother, Grant Schuenmann; 14 grandchildren; 30 great-grand
children and one great-great grandchild. Preceding her in death is her husband George, and son George Brent. Her son Richard Dix passed away two days after Maria on December 16, 2007.
Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 22, 2007 at the Ben Lomond Cemetery, 556 E. 2900 N., North Ogden, under the direction of Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14