John Heyn, age 72, died August 8, 1990 from complications of diabetes.
Born June 20, 1918 in Cleveland, Ohio. Married Janet Bertoch June 1, 1940. Veteran of World War II, U.S. Navy. Retired from Kennecott Copper after 30 years of employment.Enjoyed fishing and golfing.
Survived by wife, Janet; daughter & son-in-law, Lynda and Howard Logsdon; son and daughter-in-law, Jeffrey and Renate Heyn; daughter, Jana Heyn; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; brother, Charles; sisters, Annie Jedlicka and Kaye Haight.
Graveside services will be held Saturday, August 11th, 2:00 pm, Salt Lake City Cemetery, 4th Avenue & N Street. Friends and family may call at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Saturday 12:30-1:30 pm.
T 8/10 T 8/11
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- What to do after the presents are opened?...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 125
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested... 12
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 12
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9