John Heyn, age 72, died August 8, 1990 from complications of diabetes.
Born June 20, 1918 in Cleveland, Ohio. Married Janet Bertoch June 1, 1940. Veteran of World War II, U.S. Navy. Retired from Kennecott Copper after 30 years of employment.Enjoyed fishing and golfing.
Survived by wife, Janet; daughter & son-in-law, Lynda and Howard Logsdon; son and daughter-in-law, Jeffrey and Renate Heyn; daughter, Jana Heyn; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; brother, Charles; sisters, Annie Jedlicka and Kaye Haight.
Graveside services will be held Saturday, August 11th, 2:00 pm, Salt Lake City Cemetery, 4th Avenue & N Street. Friends and family may call at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Saturday 12:30-1:30 pm.
T 8/10 T 8/11
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Arches National Park wants to ID those...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support medical...
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 49
- Top 10 names that must be from Utah 48
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47
- GOP's hard feelings over SB54 play part... 43
- Waiting on 'young invincibles' 40
- LDS Church hires assistant church... 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Council approves policy banning dating... 23