John Heyn, age 72, died August 8, 1990 from complications of diabetes.
Born June 20, 1918 in Cleveland, Ohio. Married Janet Bertoch June 1, 1940. Veteran of World War II, U.S. Navy. Retired from Kennecott Copper after 30 years of employment.Enjoyed fishing and golfing.
Survived by wife, Janet; daughter & son-in-law, Lynda and Howard Logsdon; son and daughter-in-law, Jeffrey and Renate Heyn; daughter, Jana Heyn; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; brother, Charles; sisters, Annie Jedlicka and Kaye Haight.
Graveside services will be held Saturday, August 11th, 2:00 pm, Salt Lake City Cemetery, 4th Avenue & N Street. Friends and family may call at Larkin Mortuary, 260 East South Temple, Saturday 12:30-1:30 pm.
T 8/10 T 8/11
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Man dies in paragliding crash on Utah Lake
- Jury convicts San Juan County commissioner...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 124
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19