George Brintin Whitecar, IV
1929 ~ 2007
WOODS CROSS-George Brinton Whitecar IV, age 78, passed away Sunday, July 29, 2007, in Bountiful, Utah on his fifty-eighth wedding anniversary, after a valiant ten year battle with lymphoma. He was born January 25, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of George B. Whitecar III and Nathalia Carroll Whitecar. He was an active member of the LDS Church and was sealed to wife Norma Martin Whitecar.
George was a railroad mechanic by trade and retired from the Federal Railroad Administration in 1996. He was a loving father and husband.
George was preceded in death by his brother, Robert Whitecar and sons, George Brinton Whitecar, V, Douglas Merrill Whitecar and close friend, Wayne Vandersteen.
He is survived by his wife, Norma; brother, Richard; and sons, Larry (Kym) of North Carolina; Dr. Paul (Beth) of North Carolina; Shawn (Lori) of New York; and thirteen grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Friday, August 3, 2007 at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main where friends and family may call Thursday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Friday morning 10:00-10:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment-Bountiful City Cemetery.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Pharmacist who stole pills in 2012 accused of...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 92
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8
- Kennecott hopes project will change... 7
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of... 7