George Brintin Whitecar, IV
1929 ~ 2007
WOODS CROSS-George Brinton Whitecar IV, age 78, passed away Sunday, July 29, 2007, in Bountiful, Utah on his fifty-eighth wedding anniversary, after a valiant ten year battle with lymphoma. He was born January 25, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of George B. Whitecar III and Nathalia Carroll Whitecar. He was an active member of the LDS Church and was sealed to wife Norma Martin Whitecar.
George was a railroad mechanic by trade and retired from the Federal Railroad Administration in 1996. He was a loving father and husband.
George was preceded in death by his brother, Robert Whitecar and sons, George Brinton Whitecar, V, Douglas Merrill Whitecar and close friend, Wayne Vandersteen.
He is survived by his wife, Norma; brother, Richard; and sons, Larry (Kym) of North Carolina; Dr. Paul (Beth) of North Carolina; Shawn (Lori) of New York; and thirteen grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Friday, August 3, 2007 at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main where friends and family may call Thursday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Friday morning 10:00-10:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment-Bountiful City Cemetery.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Police: Panhandler pulls woman from car after...
- Protest ride results in charges against...
- World War II veterans grateful for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 53
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- New definition of homeless would give... 24
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18