George Brintin Whitecar, IV
1929 ~ 2007
WOODS CROSS-George Brinton Whitecar IV, age 78, passed away Sunday, July 29, 2007, in Bountiful, Utah on his fifty-eighth wedding anniversary, after a valiant ten year battle with lymphoma. He was born January 25, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of George B. Whitecar III and Nathalia Carroll Whitecar. He was an active member of the LDS Church and was sealed to wife Norma Martin Whitecar.
George was a railroad mechanic by trade and retired from the Federal Railroad Administration in 1996. He was a loving father and husband.
George was preceded in death by his brother, Robert Whitecar and sons, George Brinton Whitecar, V, Douglas Merrill Whitecar and close friend, Wayne Vandersteen.
He is survived by his wife, Norma; brother, Richard; and sons, Larry (Kym) of North Carolina; Dr. Paul (Beth) of North Carolina; Shawn (Lori) of New York; and thirteen grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Friday, August 3, 2007 at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main where friends and family may call Thursday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Friday morning 10:00-10:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment-Bountiful City Cemetery.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- 'Frozen', Utah style! Slot canyons, arches...
- Suspected DUI driver found in barn hours...
- Are you willing to pay more for your child's...
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative Republicans...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- How to keep a youthful appearance
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- BYU makes clear there are 3 exceptions... 63
- Romney says climate change presents a... 34
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 24
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Darrien Hunt's mother pleads not guilty... 19
- Former SUU rugby player sentenced to... 18