George Brintin Whitecar, IV
1929 ~ 2007
WOODS CROSS-George Brinton Whitecar IV, age 78, passed away Sunday, July 29, 2007, in Bountiful, Utah on his fifty-eighth wedding anniversary, after a valiant ten year battle with lymphoma. He was born January 25, 1929 in Salt Lake City, Utah, son of George B. Whitecar III and Nathalia Carroll Whitecar. He was an active member of the LDS Church and was sealed to wife Norma Martin Whitecar.
George was a railroad mechanic by trade and retired from the Federal Railroad Administration in 1996. He was a loving father and husband.
George was preceded in death by his brother, Robert Whitecar and sons, George Brinton Whitecar, V, Douglas Merrill Whitecar and close friend, Wayne Vandersteen.
He is survived by his wife, Norma; brother, Richard; and sons, Larry (Kym) of North Carolina; Dr. Paul (Beth) of North Carolina; Shawn (Lori) of New York; and thirteen grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Friday, August 3, 2007 at Russon Brothers Bountiful Mortuary, 295 North Main where friends and family may call Thursday evening from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. and Friday morning 10:00-10:45 a.m. prior to services. Interment-Bountiful City Cemetery.
Online guest book at www.russonmortuary.com
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- U. doctor thanks strangers who saved him,...
- About Utah: For 95-year-old, the secret to...
- Father of slain woman said he lived his life...
- 2 children critically injured in wrong-way...
- Judge sets November hearing for ex-A.G.s Mark...
- Car traveling 100 mph crashes into parked...
- Educators at UEA convention told to... 40
- Feminist speaker claims USU didn't warn... 32
- Federal government extends same-sex... 29
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Mia Love included in a new ad... 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14