Georgia C. Peterson Richfield, Utah Georgia C. Peterson, 89, of Richfield, Utah passed away on July 22, 2007. She was born on May 23, 1918, to Chris J. and Myrtle Staples Christensen. She married Eldred V. Peterson on January 31, 1942, in Central Valley, Utah. Their marriage was later solemnized on July 20, 1957 in the Manti LDS Temple. Georgia worked for the Sevier School District as a secretary for 21 years. She loved her grandchildren, flowers, and camping with her family. She is survived by her husband, Eldred V. Peterson, Richfield; children, Joe V. (Jolene) Peterson, Richfield; Karen (Terry) Fredrickson, Syracuse; Chris J. (Lori) Peterson, Richfield; Roger L. (Joan) Peterson, Roy; 16 grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren; sister, June Christensen, Central Valley. She is preceded in death by her parents; sister, Berneice Anderson; brothers-in-law, Christian Christensen and Ernest Anderson. The family wishes to express a special thanks to Hospice. Funeral Services will be held on Friday, July 27, 2007, at 2:30 p.m. in the Richfield 15th LDS Ward Chapel, 200 E. Center St. Friends may call on Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at the Magleby Mortuary and on Friday from 1-2 p.m. at the ward chapel. Interment will be in the Richfield City Cemetery. Funeral Directors: Magleby Mortuary Richfield, Salina and Manti. On line guest book www.maglebymortuary.com
- 74 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 66 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 62 Trump's claims of voter fraud 'dangerous' and erode confidence, Lt. Gov. Cox says
- 62 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 61 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 54 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 47 Trump tweets that millions voted illegally