Eugenia Tingey Herlin She Will Be Missed Eugenia Tingey Herlin, 83, of Laguna Niguel, CA died Jan 16, 2007. Survived by husband, Melvin A. Herlin; brother, William H. Tingey Jr., Ashburn, VA; sister, Martha Rosenbaum, Spanish Fork, UT; daughter, Lynette Farar, Hudson, NH; son, Melvin A. Herlin Jr., Laguna Niguel, CA; seven grandchildren; 19 great-grand-children. Interment, Wasatch Lawn Cemetery, Salt Lake City, UT.
- 1 Trump's proposed budget cuts would hurt Utah arts and dance groups
- 2 While the parents are away to cosplay, the kids make their own magic at KidCon
- 3 Half-hour police chase ends with three arrested
- 4 Inside the newsroom: The importance of a story on nude selfies
- 5 Push to raise Utah income tax to help schools moving ahead
- 97 Morning links: BYU called a darkhorse playoff contender; Jimmer among biggest NBA busts who found success overseas
- 63 'We're not pulling back' from helping refugees, LDS leader says as First Presidency increases budget
- 61 Hatch, Lee urge Senate against politicizing Gorsuch hearings
- 56 Trump set to slash billions from UN budget as refugee, famine crises grow
- 55 Trump’s budget slashes aid to the poor. Would Jesus have a problem with that?
- 46 Rep. Chris Stewart wants FBI to 'crack' heads of classified info leakers
- 44 In our opinion: Utah once again in the bottom-tier of states for voter turnout
- 42 BYU’s Eric Mika declares for NBA draft, does not hire an agent