Eugenia Tingey Herlin She Will Be Missed Eugenia Tingey Herlin, 83, of Laguna Niguel, CA died Jan 16, 2007. Survived by husband, Melvin A. Herlin; brother, William H. Tingey Jr., Ashburn, VA; sister, Martha Rosenbaum, Spanish Fork, UT; daughter, Lynette Farar, Hudson, NH; son, Melvin A. Herlin Jr., Laguna Niguel, CA; seven grandchildren; 19 great-grand-children. Interment, Wasatch Lawn Cemetery, Salt Lake City, UT.
- 1 Utah Symphony launches Films in Concert series, including Indiana Jones, second Harry Potter films
- 2 Meet the 99-year-old man who skis Utah's slopes and holds the secret to staying young
- 3 Police investigating why woman allegedly stole Unified fire truck, abandoned it
- 4 Utah GOP chairman advises congressional delegation avoid holding town halls
- 5 Legislature day 26: Student vaccinations, 'stand your ground' and parceling out inmates
- 88 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 87 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 71 Utah, LDS Church join 'friend of court' briefs in transgender bathroom case
- 57 MormonLeaks in the Age of Transparency
- 55 Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- 53 New GOP package would put sales tax on food, phase out income tax exemptions
- 47 Morning links: BYU vs. Wisconsin called 'intriguing'; CBS Sports' ranks 50 greatest basketball players; Jimmer's next move?
- 46 Trump rallies supporters, tears into 'dishonest media'