Eugenia Tingey Herlin She Will Be Missed Eugenia Tingey Herlin, 83, of Laguna Niguel, CA died Jan 16, 2007. Survived by husband, Melvin A. Herlin; brother, William H. Tingey Jr., Ashburn, VA; sister, Martha Rosenbaum, Spanish Fork, UT; daughter, Lynette Farar, Hudson, NH; son, Melvin A. Herlin Jr., Laguna Niguel, CA; seven grandchildren; 19 great-grand-children. Interment, Wasatch Lawn Cemetery, Salt Lake City, UT.
- 1 Quiz: Can you guess which Christmas movie these quotes are from?
- 2 The spirit of the season: going above and beyond
- 3 More than texting: The unrecognized epidemic of distracted driving
- 4 The ultimate advent calendar of Utah activities
- 5 Cirque Musica, Celtic Woman, Santa, Harry Potter among Utah Symphony's family friendly holiday concerts
- 103 Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU
- 77 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 69 BYU football: Cougars add 13th game to 2017 schedule, will open at home against Portland State
- 67 McMullin calls Trump's attitude a threat to Constitution
- 62 In our opinion: The GOP should think twice before exercising the 'Nuclear Option' for Supreme Court nominees
- 61 'A great destination': Utes going bowling against Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl
- 49 With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- 47 Utah finishes fast to outlast Utah Valley, 87-80