Memorial services will be held for Nancy Wilcox on Saturday, June 30, 1990 at 2:00 p.m. at Wasatch Lawn Mortuary Chapel, 3401 So. Highland Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Nancy disappeared from her home on October 1, 1974. It was later discovered that she had been abducted from the front yard of her home on Arnett Drive; her body was never found. The case is now closed and the family is inviting family and friends for a special memorial service in her honor.
Nancy was born on July 4, 1958 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She was a sweet loving daughter who was enjoying life. She did those things that were important to a 16 year old pertaining to school and church. She attended Olympus High School and was a member of the LDS Church.
Since her disappearance her brother David Michael died. Also her grandfathers, Herbert G. Wilcox, Sr., and Homer Mouritsen. The remaining members of her family are: father, Herbert G. Wilcox, Jr.; mother, Connie Mouritsen Wilcox; brothers, Richard Stephen, Thomas Brent, James Patrick; and sister, Susie Wilcox Nelson; grandmothers, June Caldwell Mouritsen and Bertha Van Harten Wilcox.
We love her and have missed her for 16 years, but we know she is in heaven with her Heavenly Father, her brother, her grandfathers and her dear Aunt Georgia. The family requested no flowers.
N3 6/29 - N3 6/30
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- 10-year-old honored for saving little brother
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 84
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 25
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16