Lloyd Neal Heilesen Glenwood, Utah Lloyd Neal Heilesen, 64, of Glenwood, Utah passed away November 27, 2006 in Richfield, Utah. Neal was born October 6, 1942 in Glenwood to Lloyd and Mabel Larsen Heilesen. He married Dorothy Meacham, they later divorced. He married Larayne Anderton, they later divorced. He married Marlu Hanni Huntsman, August 12, 1978 in Reno, NV. Neal was employed for several years with Utah Power where he worked as a lineman and was a lineman instructor, and was substation foreman from 1983 until he retired in 1997. He also served as president of local union #57. He enjoyed camping, hunting and fishing and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Utah Jazz. He is survived by his wife, Marlu of Glenwood; Neal's children: Lisa Jacobs and Teresa Holmes; Michelle Heilesen, Angela (Max) Davis, Nancy (Billy) Riche, Billie Jo Heilesen, all of Price, Utah; step-children, Raymond Dale (Debra) Huntsman of Cove Fort, UT; Linda Gae (Kurt) Sorensen of Delta; Nicole Huntsman of Fillmore; nine grandchildren; 13 step-grand-children; four step-great-grand-children; sister, Myrna Loy McCloud of Salt Lake City. He is preceded in death by his parents; two sisters, Beverly Hoyle, Deon Trangmoe. Funeral services will be held on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. in the Glenwood LDS Ward Chapel. Friends may call at the Magleby Mortuary in Richfield from 7 to 8 p.m. and at the ward chapel in Glenwood on Wednesday from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Burial will be in the Glenwood Cemetery. Funeral Directors: Magleby Mortuary Richfield, Salina and Manti. Online guest book www.maglebymortuary.com
- 1 40+ Cyber Week deals to keep taking advantage of
- 2 Donors needed to Sub for Santa this Christmas season
- 3 Future for kids with Down syndrome brighter than ever
- 4 Photos: Mother Nature paints a picture-perfect morning
- 5 Case against alleged Utah militia leader moving slowly in federal court
- 81 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 71 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 65 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 62 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 49 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 40 Ranking BYU football's future schedules: Which one is the toughest?
- 35 Police: Student fires gun in Bountiful school before his parents disarm him