Courtney Ann Peel Wolcott 1967 ~ 2006 Courtney began her journey as the daughter of John and Julie Peel on February 17, 1967. She grew up in Salt Lake and attended East High School and the University of Utah. She is also survived by her younger sister, Jennifer, who was an important part of her life. Courtney was an incredible beauty. Her love and appreciation for art and music lived in her own incredible ability to play the piano, as well as create and enjoy many facets of art she loved. As an Honor Student at the U of U, Courtney majored in math and biology. She worked as an accompanist for the Ballet Department at the U of U. Courtney married J. Christopher Wolcott and became the mother of Maxwell, age 15 and Gabrielle Elise, age 9. She found perfection in her two amazing children. There was no prouder mother. She drew great peace in nature and spent many happy hours camping, river running, exploring Southern Utah and photographing its beauty with her family. Courtney worked as a graphic artist; she was a whiz on the computer, could breathe life into any plant, helped everyone with their crossword puzzles and was extremely well read. Courtney took up knitting and was exceptional in her ability to create her own patterns and designs. Her husband describes her as a "thoroughbred," highly strung and with a heart too tender for this life. Thank you to her many friends at the Journey at Willowcreek and to all the people who have been a support to Courtney and her family. Friends may drop by Friday, November 17, 2006 from 6 to 8 pm at Sunset Lawn Mortuary, 2350 East 1300 South. A private family ceremony will be held on Saturday. Donations may be made in Courtney's name to Crossroads Urban Center or the charity of your choice. Condolences may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 77 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 68 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 63 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 60 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 48 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 46 UHSAA's trustees divide state's schools into regions across six classifications for the first time