John Eugene Seaich 1925 ~ 2006 John Eugene Seaich, our beloved father and grandfather died on June 13, 2006 at the age of 80. He was born on July 26, 1925 to Naoma and John Thomas in Salt Lake City, Utah. Eugene married Dorothy Beales in 1947 in the Salt Lake Temple. She was his sweetheart and companion whom he adored and later in her life, loving cared for her through many years of sickness until her death in 1995. Eugene had an incredible mind and spent his lifetime pursuing knowledge. He earned five degrees, including two Ph.D's in German, music and pharmacology from the University of Utah, and in 1955 was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to study abroad in Germany. He was an avid lover of classical music, which was an important force in his life. Eugene spent many years studying philosophy and religion, acquiring a deep understanding of the scriptures and man's divine nature. A great conversationalist and wit, he had many friends and admirers across the country. He will be sorely missed. He leaves behind three children: Regina (Mark) Hendrickson, Catherine (Richard) Haas and Paul (Paula) Seaich; 14 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. Funeral Services will be held Monday, June 19, 2006 at 11:00 a.m. at the Canyon Rim Stake Center, 3051 S. 2900 E. Friends and family may call from 9:00-10:45 a.m. prior to service. Funeral Directors: Cottonwood Memorial Mortuary.
- 1 40+ Cyber Week deals to keep taking advantage of
- 2 Quiz: How safe of a driver are you?
- 3 Cloudy eyes? What cataract surgery could mean for you
- 4 Donors needed to Sub for Santa this Christmas season
- 5 Three abandoned, emaciated dogs found in house where tenants were evicted
- 74 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 66 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 62 Trump's claims of voter fraud 'dangerous' and erode confidence, Lt. Gov. Cox says
- 61 Richard Davis: When does Donald Trump start acting presidential?
- 59 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 52 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 52 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 47 Trump tweets that millions voted illegally