James Ronald Cook 1930 ~ 2006 James Ronald Cook passed away at his home in Fort Mohave, Arizona on April 29, 2006 having lived a full life. James was born to Walter and Louise Cook on June 25, 1930. He joined and lived the US Navy life for five years, and was a veteran of the Korean War. James married Geneil Collett September 24, 1951. Together they raised and loved six children. After 28 years of marriage Geneil passed away. James married Joyce Ann Austin on July 10, 1981. They lived their life in Scofield, Utah in the summers and Fort Mohave in the winters. James loved - and was loved by - his family. He will be missed by his wife, Joyce; his sisters, Barbara Collett of Georgetown, TX and Delores Forsythe of Lava Hot Springs, ID; his children, Pat (Jolie) of West Valley, UT; Ronna (Kay) Aste of Bennington, VT; Tahna Lee (Bill) Naylor of Saratoga, WY; Keith (Penni) of Valencia, CA; John (Jil) of Atlanta, GA; and Jeff of Sandy, UT; 16 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. James enjoyed and looked forward to the company of friends and family. He loved reminiscing about the adventures of a lifetime. James Ronald Cook is a one-of-a-kind man who will be forever missed. Services will be held Thursday, May 4th, 11:00 a.m. at Redwood Memorial Mortuary, 6500 S. Redwood Road, with a viewing one hour prior to services. Interment, Redwood Memorial Cemetery.
- 1 'Matilda the Musical' brings Roald Dahl's children's tale to S.L.'s Eccles Theater
- 2 'Mary Poppins' to 'step in time' onto CenterPoint Legacy Theatre stage
- 3 87-year-old St. George man who was lost in Arizona dies a day after being rescued
- 4 Judge rules against man whose dog was shot and killed by police during search for toddler
- 5 Gov. Herbert signs resolution urging shrinkage of monument
- 93 Dozens rally against Chaffetz through song, not chants
- 88 Utahns gather for Not My President's Day rally
- 59 MormonLeaks in the Age of Transparency
- 55 Swedes scratch heads at Trump's suggestion of major incident
- 48 Morning links: BYU vs. Wisconsin called 'intriguing'; CBS Sports' ranks 50 greatest basketball players; Jimmer's next move?
- 46 Trump rallies supporters, tears into 'dishonest media'
- 44 BYU basketball: No. 22 Saint Mary's crushes 'frustrated' Cougars
- 41 Report: Most Utah young adults ill-prepared for workforce, ineligible for military