James Ronald Cook 1930 ~ 2006 James Ronald Cook passed away at his home in Fort Mohave, Arizona on April 29, 2006 having lived a full life. James was born to Walter and Louise Cook on June 25, 1930. He joined and lived the US Navy life for five years, and was a veteran of the Korean War. James married Geneil Collett September 24, 1951. Together they raised and loved six children. After 28 years of marriage Geneil passed away. James married Joyce Ann Austin on July 10, 1981. They lived their life in Scofield, Utah in the summers and Fort Mohave in the winters. James loved - and was loved by - his family. He will be missed by his wife, Joyce; his sisters, Barbara Collett of Georgetown, TX and Delores Forsythe of Lava Hot Springs, ID; his children, Pat (Jolie) of West Valley, UT; Ronna (Kay) Aste of Bennington, VT; Tahna Lee (Bill) Naylor of Saratoga, WY; Keith (Penni) of Valencia, CA; John (Jil) of Atlanta, GA; and Jeff of Sandy, UT; 16 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. James enjoyed and looked forward to the company of friends and family. He loved reminiscing about the adventures of a lifetime. James Ronald Cook is a one-of-a-kind man who will be forever missed. Services will be held Thursday, May 4th, 11:00 a.m. at Redwood Memorial Mortuary, 6500 S. Redwood Road, with a viewing one hour prior to services. Interment, Redwood Memorial Cemetery.
- 80 Mormons with doubts shouldn't give up faith without 'intellectual and spiritual kicking and screaming'
- 70 Voices of Reason: A letter to Trump supporters
- 67 What your health insurance might look like under Trump's new health secretary
- 65 Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- 53 Thousands urging Utah electors to oppose Trump
- 53 Doug Robinson: Cougars enjoyed solid season, and there is reason for optimism
- 49 Utes win 100th game with Krystkowiak as head coach
- 38 Trump's 'thank you' tour will make a stop in Utah; still no decision on Romney