Margie Linford Haynes 1950 ~ 2006 Margie Linford Haynes, age 55, died at home in Mission Viejo, California, on Tuesday March 14, 2006, following a courageous battle with Cancer. She was born on July 16, 1950 in Afton Wyoming, to the late Glenna Lemmon and Albert Hess Linford. She attended area schools and was a 1968 graduate of East High School and completed Cosmetology school in April 1971. January 24, 1969 she was united in marriage to Gardner Leroy Crocker of Maine and later divorced, they had two children together one of which passed away July 20, 1969. December 15, 1979 Margie married David Stewart Moss of Woods Cross Utah, he had three children, they had one daughter together. September 25, 1999 she married the love of her life Kenneth Lowell Haynes of Salt Lake City. Margie loved to be outdoors, in her garden, camping, at the river she loved to ride ATV's and horses. One of her favorite hobbies was making and painting ceramics. She loved to quilt with her mother, and others. Margie loved her family, was proud of her children and adored her grandchildren. She was a member of the LDS church, and served in the primary several years. Margie is survived by her husband Kenneth Lowell Haynes, her daughter April Settles Zahr and her husband Rob Zahr, CA; her daughter Rocksan Moss, GA; her son and his wife David Stewart and Terri Moss, UT; her daughter Nitisha and her husband Darin Coleman, WA; her daughter Nina Shalene Moss, CA.; Step-daughters Marylou Haynes, Suzy Forrester and Ashley Haynes. Sister Blanche and her husband Leon Astle, her six brothers and their wives, Arthur and Linda, George and Linda, Dallas and Linda, Kent and Marti, Lindy, Ron and Brenda. She is further survived by 10 grandchildren, two step grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends. Family, friends, and those who knew her will always remember her as a kind, loving, and giving woman who always put others first, she loved her savior, she was courageous and strong, with a true desire to live. The memorial services for Margie Linford Haynes will be held on Monday March 20, 2006 at Jenkins-Soffe South Valley, 1007W. So. Jordan Pkwy (10600 So.), South Jordan. Relatives and friends are welcome from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. for visitation, funeral services begin at 3 p.m. Tuesday March 21, burial services will be held at 12:00 p.m. at the Cemetery in Afton WY. We would like to thank the nurses and staff of Hospice in South Jordan, and Hospice-Vitas in Ca. for their care and support. Online condolences can be sent to www.jenkins-soffe.com
- 1 What to expect from the top 7 awards at the 2017 Oscars (+quiz)
- 2 Police shoot, kill 2 people in Ogden and Roy
- 3 Art museum's new exhibitions tackle history, violence and homelessness in 21st-century America
- 4 A.M. notes: Utahns unprepared for military, Chaffetz talks Trump investigations, Deron Williams trade rumors
- 5 Defense attorney, FBI agent go toe-to-toe in John Swallow trial
- 83 Inside the newsroom: Making media the enemy is dangerous
- 79 No ordinary Joe: Quarterback signee Joe Critchlow takes serendipitous, circuitous route to BYU
- 60 Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 56 Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 50 BYU basketball: Cougars do 'something special,' shock No. 1 Gonzaga
- 47 Town hall disruptions — what do they accomplish?
- 43 Lawmaker revives concealed carry bill, leaving critics 'dismayed'
- 42 BYU basketball: Cougars upset previously undefeated, No. 1 Gonzaga