1963 ~ 2003
Todd John Irwin, age 40, passed away October 1, 2003 at the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Todd was born May 12, 1963 in Hawthorne, NV. He was the son of Charles E. Irwin and Twyla Mangum. Todd grew up in Hawthorne, NV and attended the Mineral Co. Schools. He graduated Cottonwood High School in Salt Lake City.
He enjoyed sports, landscaping, and worked on cars. Todd was a real handyman; he loved building and fixing things. Todd was a journeyman painter. He married Laurie Lee Wallis in 1986; later divorced. They had two children, Kayleigh Ann and Cassie Lynn. Todd married Clara C. Dalton, 1998. He was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Ernest Wesley Mangum, Elva Irene Ross, John Wesley Irwin and Nora Blance Taylor. He is survived by his wife, Clara C. Dalton, Salt Lake City, UT; children, Kayleigh, Cassie Irwin, Fall City, WA; parents, Charles and Twyla Irwin, Riverton, UT; brothers, Chuck (Shelley) Irwin, Rock Springs, WY, Douglas Irwin, Riverton, UT; sister, Debbie (Leo) Madrid, So. Jordan, UT; eight nieces; and seven nephews.
Memorial service Wed. Oct 8, 2003, 11 a.m. Riverton 4th Ward, 1900 W. 11970 S. Graveside service to follow, Taylorsville City Cemetery, 4500 S. Redwood Rd. Funeral directors, Deseret Memorial Mortuary.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 38
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Cheerleaders for Medicaid expansion ask... 9