1963 ~ 2003
Todd John Irwin, age 40, passed away October 1, 2003 at the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Todd was born May 12, 1963 in Hawthorne, NV. He was the son of Charles E. Irwin and Twyla Mangum. Todd grew up in Hawthorne, NV and attended the Mineral Co. Schools. He graduated Cottonwood High School in Salt Lake City.
He enjoyed sports, landscaping, and worked on cars. Todd was a real handyman; he loved building and fixing things. Todd was a journeyman painter. He married Laurie Lee Wallis in 1986; later divorced. They had two children, Kayleigh Ann and Cassie Lynn. Todd married Clara C. Dalton, 1998. He was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Ernest Wesley Mangum, Elva Irene Ross, John Wesley Irwin and Nora Blance Taylor. He is survived by his wife, Clara C. Dalton, Salt Lake City, UT; children, Kayleigh, Cassie Irwin, Fall City, WA; parents, Charles and Twyla Irwin, Riverton, UT; brothers, Chuck (Shelley) Irwin, Rock Springs, WY, Douglas Irwin, Riverton, UT; sister, Debbie (Leo) Madrid, So. Jordan, UT; eight nieces; and seven nephews.
Memorial service Wed. Oct 8, 2003, 11 a.m. Riverton 4th Ward, 1900 W. 11970 S. Graveside service to follow, Taylorsville City Cemetery, 4500 S. Redwood Rd. Funeral directors, Deseret Memorial Mortuary.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Republican, Democratic political... 28
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12