1963 ~ 2003
Todd John Irwin, age 40, passed away October 1, 2003 at the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Todd was born May 12, 1963 in Hawthorne, NV. He was the son of Charles E. Irwin and Twyla Mangum. Todd grew up in Hawthorne, NV and attended the Mineral Co. Schools. He graduated Cottonwood High School in Salt Lake City.
He enjoyed sports, landscaping, and worked on cars. Todd was a real handyman; he loved building and fixing things. Todd was a journeyman painter. He married Laurie Lee Wallis in 1986; later divorced. They had two children, Kayleigh Ann and Cassie Lynn. Todd married Clara C. Dalton, 1998. He was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Ernest Wesley Mangum, Elva Irene Ross, John Wesley Irwin and Nora Blance Taylor. He is survived by his wife, Clara C. Dalton, Salt Lake City, UT; children, Kayleigh, Cassie Irwin, Fall City, WA; parents, Charles and Twyla Irwin, Riverton, UT; brothers, Chuck (Shelley) Irwin, Rock Springs, WY, Douglas Irwin, Riverton, UT; sister, Debbie (Leo) Madrid, So. Jordan, UT; eight nieces; and seven nephews.
Memorial service Wed. Oct 8, 2003, 11 a.m. Riverton 4th Ward, 1900 W. 11970 S. Graveside service to follow, Taylorsville City Cemetery, 4500 S. Redwood Rd. Funeral directors, Deseret Memorial Mortuary.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 2 charged in attack on gay men; prosecutor...
- Police: Man confronts driver's ed student,...
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10