Freed hostage Robert Polhill gets a warm greeting from his wife, Ferial, while celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary in Washington Thursday at a small homecoming dinner. Polhill said he still feels weak but hopes to leave the hospital soon. His wife said, "I'm in heaven."
- 1 A family story: UVU President Matt Holland staying true to his roots
- 2 Officer justified in shooting at convicted killer, district attorney rules
- 3 Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- 4 Chemistry demonstrations are a real gas
- 5 Starting in kindergarten, Park City schoolchildren learn computer coding under unique initiative
- 91 Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia
- 85 University of Utah to study possibility of expanding Rice-Eccles Stadium
- 49 Trump rolls back Clean Power Plan, coal moratorium
- 49 Richard Davis: Can the nation afford to wait for the education of Donald Trump?
- 45 My view: GOP Obamacare ‘replacement’ offered wealthy tax cuts, not worker health care
- 44 Trump attacks conservative lawmakers over health bill
- 44 Sen. Mike Lee: Don't give up on health care
- 42 Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race