Freed hostage Robert Polhill gets a warm greeting from his wife, Ferial, while celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary in Washington Thursday at a small homecoming dinner. Polhill said he still feels weak but hopes to leave the hospital soon. His wife said, "I'm in heaven."
- 95 Trump thrills, jars Utahns at inauguration, exceeding expectations on both sides
- 84 'Brother' Harry Reid talks about helping LDS Church, controversy, retirement, Trump
- 78 Utah women in Women's March on Washington say it is a new movement
- 76 Women's March overshadows Legislature's opening day
- 64 FACT CHECK: Trump overstates crowd size at inaugural
- 60 Trump, amid combative start, pledges to rise to moment
- 52 After mass turnout, can protests turn into political impact?
- 51 Complicated but not hostile, LDS-Obama relationship draws to a close