Wayne Murdock Hunter, 67, died April 29, 1990 in St. George, Utah of a heart ailment.
Born January 25, 1923, near Alberta, Canada, a son of David Lloyd and Luella Murdock Hunter. Married Bonnie Kilgrow Zitting, October 7, 1956 in Salt Lake City.Graduated from Dixie College. He worked as a plumber in Salt Lake City and in Southern Utah. He loved to garden and quote scripture. He enjoyed little children, was big hearted and was a good friend.
Survivors include his wife, Bonnie Hunter, Colorado City, Arizona; children, Wayne Hunter, Jr., Sandy; Mrs. Arnold (Sharon) Jessop, Colorado City; Dale Hunter, Sandy; Rulon Hunter, El Toro, California; Douglas Hunter, Salt Lake City; Mrs. Sheldon (Angela) Black, Sandy; step-children, David Zitting, Hilldale, Utah; John Zitting, Salt Lake City; Charlene Zitting, Sandy; Joyce Manchego, Salt Lake City; Leslie Zitting, Moab; Sherrell Zitting, Murray; James Zitting, Colorado City; Paul Zitting, El Toro, California; Robert Zitting, Colorado City; brother, D. Lynn Hunter, Fairview, Utah; sisters, Francis Hammon and Margaret Jessop, both Colorado City; LaRue Jeffs, Sandy, Utah. Preceded in death by a stepson, Alfred Zitting.
Funeral services will be Wednesday, May 2, 1990, 1 p.m., the LeRoy S. Johnson Meeting House in Colorado City, Arizona, where friends may call Tuesday evening from 7-9 p.m., and Wednesday from 11 a.m. until services. Burial: Isaac Carling Memorial Park under the direction of Spilsbury-Desert Rose Memorial Chapel, St. George, Utah.
T 5/1 N3 5/1
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15