Wayne Murdock Hunter, 67, died April 29, 1990 in St. George, Utah of a heart ailment.
Born January 25, 1923, near Alberta, Canada, a son of David Lloyd and Luella Murdock Hunter. Married Bonnie Kilgrow Zitting, October 7, 1956 in Salt Lake City.Graduated from Dixie College. He worked as a plumber in Salt Lake City and in Southern Utah. He loved to garden and quote scripture. He enjoyed little children, was big hearted and was a good friend.
Survivors include his wife, Bonnie Hunter, Colorado City, Arizona; children, Wayne Hunter, Jr., Sandy; Mrs. Arnold (Sharon) Jessop, Colorado City; Dale Hunter, Sandy; Rulon Hunter, El Toro, California; Douglas Hunter, Salt Lake City; Mrs. Sheldon (Angela) Black, Sandy; step-children, David Zitting, Hilldale, Utah; John Zitting, Salt Lake City; Charlene Zitting, Sandy; Joyce Manchego, Salt Lake City; Leslie Zitting, Moab; Sherrell Zitting, Murray; James Zitting, Colorado City; Paul Zitting, El Toro, California; Robert Zitting, Colorado City; brother, D. Lynn Hunter, Fairview, Utah; sisters, Francis Hammon and Margaret Jessop, both Colorado City; LaRue Jeffs, Sandy, Utah. Preceded in death by a stepson, Alfred Zitting.
Funeral services will be Wednesday, May 2, 1990, 1 p.m., the LeRoy S. Johnson Meeting House in Colorado City, Arizona, where friends may call Tuesday evening from 7-9 p.m., and Wednesday from 11 a.m. until services. Burial: Isaac Carling Memorial Park under the direction of Spilsbury-Desert Rose Memorial Chapel, St. George, Utah.
T 5/1 N3 5/1
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Fight Like Girls group helps women battle...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 68
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 36
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 16