A woman is in serious condition after being ejected from her vehicle in a Provo Canyon car crash. Read more »
The greatest hazard to Republican prospects with rising demographic groups came in the form of an argument rather than an epithet. Read more »
The English-language world premiere of "The Count of Monte Cristo" is presented in an artfully directed, spectacular production at BYU. Read more »
Bailey Rasmussen has worked hard to help the Spartans succeed in basketball. She and the team's other four seniors have played in the offseason, which has translated into success during the prep... Read more »
State lawmakers will hear the weird and the wonderful of Utah liquor laws from various interests groups, drinkers, teetotalers and each other this year like they do almost every legislative session. Read more »
Several dozen people with candles and protest signs gathered near the alley where Denver police officers fatally shot a 16-year-old girl on Monday, recalling her bright smile and demanding answers... Read more »
Even with an 18-0 run in the middle of the third quarter, the Utah Jazz could not overcome a 24-point halftime deficit in a 99-90 loss to the Boston Celtics on Monday. Read more »
A new survey by Envision Utah shows a significant majority of Utah residents rank poor air quality as the No. 1 threat to quality of life, threatening family, the economy and even the vibrancy of... Read more »
Back pain varies so it is important to know which symptoms you need to pay attention to. Read more »
The work of the Salt Lake Homeless Services Site Evaluation Commission got underway Monday. The appointed panel of government, nonprofit, faith and business representatives is expected to deliver... Read more »
Seattle middle linebacker and former Utah State star Bobby Wagner said there's no secret to what made Seattle's defense rate at the top of the NFL for a second straight season. Read more »
TEL AVIV, Israel (RNS) Shortly after the Nazi invasion of what was then Hungary in May 1944, Renee Ganz’s family and most of the 25,000 Jews in the city of Oradea were forced into cattle cars... Read more »
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- New mission presidents
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 99
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 84
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 62
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 56
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56