Gov. Gary Herbert's campaign has spent about $200,000 so far to air TV commercials for his re-election bid, almost four times as much as his opponent in the June 28 Republican primary, Jonathan... Read more »
Being a soccer mom means so much more than shuttling kids to and from games and practices with snacks in tow. Here are six ways you know you’re a soccer mom. Read more »
Search and rescue crews saved a dog that had been stuck in a hole in the ground for eight anxious hours Sunday, authorities said. Read more »
The following is a list of farmers markets throughout the state of Utah. Note: This is not an all-inclusive list. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information, including location, dates and... Read more »
Assaulting a health care professional in Utah could carry the same sentence as assaulting a police officer due to a new law that Gov. Gary Herbert signed during a ceremony Tuesday at St. Mark's... Read more »
A former Utah State University student and fraternity brother who sexually assaulted two women from the school's Greek system has been sentenced to jail. Read more »
As Iraqi forces pressed an offensive Tuesday to dislodge Islamic State militants from Fallujah, conditions are worsening for tens of thousands of civilians trapped in the city, and a leading aid... Read more »
Intruders routinely breach the security fences protecting runways and planes at U.S. airports, the federal Transportation Security Administration is not keeping up with the threat or doing enough... Read more »
The LDS Church and the Ogden, Utah, police department are requesting the public's help in finding a 20-year-old sister missionary who went missing in the Ogden area Monday evening. Read more »
About $3,000 in damage was caused when someone or people went on a vandalism spree at Rosecrest Park over the holiday weekend. Read more »
Utah businessman Paul Huntsman completed his purchase of the Salt Lake Tribune on Tuesday, returning one of the state's two major newspapers to local ownership. Read more »
Immigration Judge David C. Anderson has set a June 30 bond hearing for a lawful permanent resident who has been detained by Immigration Customs Enforcement for more than three years as he fights... Read more »
- Woman serving as LDS Church missionary in...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Utah family changes course because of child's...
- Dick Harmon: With historic hoops coaching...
- BYU football receives commitment from Lone...
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...
- U. professor competes on 'American Ninja...
- About Utah: Utah teacher taught 15 children...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 53
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 45
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 43
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 42
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 40