A Utah lawmaker is riding a national wave of debate over whether to tax tampons or other feminine hygiene products
'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody' witness testifies as murder trial ordered for Bountiful man
Following detailed testimony of a violent attack on his wife's ex-husband, a Bountiful man was ordered to stand trial for murder Wednesday. Read more »
From hilarious mistaken identities to love that lasts beyond the grave, these romantic films from the 1930s and 1940s can help imbue the spirit of romance into the Valentine’s holiday. Read more »
Jack Damuni made a name for himself as a strong safety under LaVell Edwards in the mid-1990s. Now the former Cougar will serve as BYU football's director of player personnel and on-campus... Read more »
Being conscious for surgery may sound like a frightening throwback to the days before anesthesia. But the practice is taking hold as a low-risk, low-cost and patient-friendly approach to a growing... Read more »
Morning links: Former BYU DB Robertson Daniel aiming to stick with Packers; Alex Smith's season recapped
Ex-Cougar featured by Wisconsin newspaper; former Ute's big year highlighted; Cottonwood Heights celebrates "Simi Fehoko Day." Read more »
If you're giving up sugar for Lent, you have plenty of company. It's an increasingly popular choice for the people who make sacrifices in the six weeks leading up to Easter. But be prepared; your... Read more »
More than 600 Wasatch Region students across 14 categories gave interviews or performed in front of judges, hoping to learn later that they advanced to the final round of consideration in the... Read more »
A retired Baltimore judge who will determine whether a man convicted of a killing at the center of popular podcast "Serial" deserves a new trial said the five-day post-conviction hearing that... Read more »
If the American-made sweetener Splenda gave Swiss rats cancer, does that mean we shouldn't use it? That's what one consumer advocacy group says, but others say the science is suspicious. Read more »
Obama has a $1.8 billion plan to combat Zika. Here's how other industries are responding to the spreading virus. Read more »
I once asked someone I respect a great deal, “Do you think you’ve been so successful in your career because you are a good communicator?” This person replied, “Tiffany, that... Read more »
Those who think we have progressed since the 1950s, when even the mention of sexual intimacy in public would generate uncomfortable giggles, are wrong. The difference today is that the giggles have... Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- With more parents choosing not to vaccinate,...
- Empey evaluates BYU's O-line; recruit Haws to...
- Elder Oaks speaks at Johns Hopkins: Religious...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 95
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- In our opinion: National security and... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66