The U.S. Senate on Tuesday began deliberating over a bill to replace the embattled federal education law known as No Child Left Behind, and Utah educators hope it will lead to greater local control. Read more »
Utah cornerback Dominique Hatfield’s future may come down to a convenience store surveillance video. Both prosecutors and defense attorneys have requested copies of the footage recorded by... Read more »
The gun used in the seemingly random slaying of a woman on a San Francisco pier belonged to a federal agent, a law enforcement official briefed on the matter said Tuesday. Read more »
In her latest collaboration music video, Lindsey Stirling performs "Bright" with Echosmith. Read more »
Will the country follow the path created by landmark Supreme Court civil rights decisions Brown v. Board of Education and Loving v. Virginia, or react as it did to Roe v. Wade? All three cases... Read more »
For the first time in at least 40 years, the Men's State Amateur got pushed back to another day because of weather delays. BYU golfer Jordan Rodgers leads at 9-under par. Read more »
Being an intern just became a lot harder for poor people — again. Read more »
The South Carolina Senate gave its final approval Tuesday to removing the Confederate flag from the Capitol grounds, but across the hall in the House, Republicans quietly sought a way to make a... Read more »
A warrant has been issued for an Salt Lake City man accused of running a prostitution ring in Utah after he missed his initial court appearance. Read more »
When they aren't practicing, traveling or studying, BYU athletes often end up dating each other, and they sometimes get married. Read more »
A report released Tuesday shows revenue increasing for NCAA athletics in Utah, which includes higher costs for students. Read more »
When students look into colleges and majors, there’s a lot of factors to consider, but it seems that family income may play a bigger role than what the student is interested in. Read more »
- President Packer was working on upcoming...
- 'A little dating community': Marriages emerge...
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- A look at the '12 religious freedom...
- Morning links: Most excitement for Jazz since...
- Tabernacle Choir joins with band at West...
- From stutterer to preacher: Former BYU safety...
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for... 87
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 84
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- After Supreme Court marriage decision,... 62
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without... 54
- Letter: Religion in office 52
- Letter: Federal law violated 52