First lady Michelle Obama urged Hollywood to give a more accurate portrayal of veterans and defended the Oscar-nominated "American Sniper," which has received criticism for its depiction of war. Read more »
Twice this month, the White House has publicly grappled with the politically fraught language of terrorism. Read more »
Much like a coach has his bag of tricks to help him come gameday, Chad Lewis has his treasure trove of life lessons football has taught him that aid the former tight end in everyday life. Read more »
Rep. David Lifferth, R-Eagle Mountain, backed off statements Friday he made on his blog suggesting that Gov. Gary Herbert prefers a site near the Salt Lake City International Airport for a new... Read more »
Gay-rights advocates should view the compromise proposed Tuesday by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints “as an olive branch, not a trick,” according to Jonathan Rauch of the... Read more »
Utah Republican Party Chairman James Evans said Friday the party plans to hold a caucus instead of a primary election next year to choose the Republican nominee for president. Read more »
For a very long time, Utah's top football player Osa Masina has been rumored to land at USC. He leads a list of talented Utah high school football players choosing to go outside the state to play... Read more »
Hundreds of people gathered Friday for special tributes on the one-year anniversary of the shooting death of Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Cory Wride. Read more »
Tyler Haws is just three point shy of eclipsing BYU legend Danny Ainge at No. 2 on the school's all-time scoring list. Haws has scored 2,465 points while Ainge racked up 2,467 during his time in... Read more »
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney will not run for president in 2016. Read more »
A man police say drove the wrong way down a one-way street and then threatened to shoot the investigating officer was arrested Friday. Read more »
Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell calls his faith his "moral compass." Bevell, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, has had his life shaped not only by... Read more »
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 143
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 76
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 73
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 71
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66