We should not begin to dismantle our current energy economy in an effort to solve climate change until we have a much better answer to the question, “How bad is it?” Read more »
Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday tried to calm tensions with Israel before Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's congressional address, yet insisted the Obama administration's diplomatic... Read more »
Part of the American Dream has been the possibility of social mobility and the creation of wealth for every individual. Read more »
If and/or when the prison gets moved, former Olympic organizer Tom Welch envisions moving the NFL in. Read more »
After Saturday night's results, Utah is falling on the NCAA brackets and BYU may have played its way into the NCAA tournament and the two could be matched up on Selection Sunday. Read more »
The Wasatch Front has long been fertile ground for the new car industry. But some cities claim they have been denied from participating in that potentially lucrative part of commerce because of an... Read more »
Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid can be frustrating. But there are ways to make this important chore less of a headache. Read more »
Utes close out Pac-12 regular season this week with games at Washington State and Washington. Read more »
A resolution opposing President Obama's Clean Power Plan is winding its way through the Utah Legislature and likely will pass. Some state legislatures are saying any plan to cut emissions will be... Read more »
Ten-year-old Alexis Carey has a rare but intractable form of epilepsy, Dravet Syndrome. The genetic diseases causes severe and multiple seizures, which often leave parents guessing if the terror of... Read more »
Recent numbers show that 56 percent of Democrats in the House attended private colleges, while 54 percent of Republicans attended public schools. The split in the U.S. House of Representatives... Read more »
In January three economists published a paper finding that cutting unemployment benefits contributed a to a large amount of job growth in 2014. Other economists aren't convinced that these findings... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Deedee Corradini, Salt Lake's first and only...
- New mission presidents
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 105
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 93
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 77
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 71
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66