The CEO of Turkish Airlines wants his single pilots to get married. He believes it will provide them with some stability. Read more »
The Pit is no place anyone wants to be, yet it's also a path to health, success and mental toughness
Utah football's director of strength and conditioning Doug Elisaia sets up workout areas dubbed "The Pit" on the sidelines where healthy players participate in regular practices. Its purpose is to... Read more »
In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM education: Technology may improve, but creativity is always necessary
STEM programs are critically important as technology provides ever more efficient ways to deliver what customers demand. But no matter how advanced technology becomes, the world will always need... Read more »
Utah entertainer Jason Hewlett normally performs for corporations and other private events, but he'll be back on the public stage Monday night to support an extended family member facing a battle... Read more »
About 1,000 people gathered at the former site of the Oklahoma City federal building to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the terrorist bombing there that killed 168 people and injured many others. Read more »
Police have arrested a Saratoga Springs man suspected of violently attacking his friend's house cat. Read more »
A look at how "Finding Jesus," "Killing Jesus" and "A.D." fared among mainstream and Christian audiences. Read more »
Elijah Millsap, Bryce Cotton, Jack Cooley and Chris Johnson each are signed with the Jazz to a non-guaranteed contract for the next two seasons. Read more »
One by one, Utah's ski resorts are closing for the season. Skiers at Brighton enjoyed the last day of the season on Sunday. Read more »
When Emily paid for the groceries of the family in front of her at the store, she had no idea she'd get something back more than two years later. Read more »
A couple in New York doesn't agree on their soon-to-be born baby's name. What should families do when they face the same issue? Read more »
Obama still has time to launch effective, sustained efforts at bipartisan cooperation with Congress. The Republican majorities in both houses make that essential for success in dealing with Cuba. Read more »
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- New temple presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- 'He was a 'Star Trek' guy': Mark Hamill said...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...
- New mission presidents
- Defending the Faith: The mystery of the... 79
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Are church youth dances outdated? 63
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 56
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47