Finding a man to marry is hard, author Jon Birger said this week, not due to the "hook-up" culture, but because there are more women with advanced education than there are equivalent men. In... Read more »
A complete preview of the Nebraska Cornhuskers — in only six numbers. Read more »
The number of breast enhancements in the Beehive State has one author wondering whether a shortage of Mormon men is to blame. Read more »
Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie Keeton, Travis Wilson ranked; 3 Jazzmen in NBA's Top 40; thoughts on Frank Jackson
All 128 FBS starting quarterbacks ranked by magazine; Ed Lamb shares experiences about Michigan coach; Lone Peak guard's commitment to Duke draws national attention Read more »
The two coaches have never worked together on the same staff, but over the years, their paths have crossed again and again. The latest confluence will take place Saturday when the Cougars visit the... Read more »
In a recent sketch, Comedy Central's Key & Peele looked at what would happen if education was treated like pro sports. Read more »
U.S. productivity in the spring rose at the fastest pace since late 2013, while labor costs declined. Read more »
Is pretending we know all the answers to how the brain works, economic cycles, or even what makes us fat is the enemy of real knowledge? Read more »
You get to decide in a few weeks whether to pay for part of this with sales taxes. Just know that we won’t ever be able to keep up. The bureaucrat hasn’t been born who would approach... Read more »
All eyes are on Utah vs. Michigan as the regular season begins Thursday for teams in the state of Utah. However, BYU opens at Nebraska and Utah State opens with an in-state battle. Read more »
Pets can decrease cholesterol levels, blood pressure and feelings of loneliness, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But you don’t have to own the dog for him to be... Read more »
Secretary of State John Kerry will send a letter to all members of Congress on Wednesday outlining U.S. security commitments to Israel and the Gulf Arab states in light of the Iran nuclear deal. Read more »
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon...
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for...
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as too...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- LDS addiction recovery video: David's story...
- Two killed in crash between school bus and...
- Highland man accused of sexually assaulting 2...
- Kentucky clerk still won't issue... 103
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 98
- Letter: Troubling scenario 78
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- In our opinion: Trump's all-inclusive... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 58