The Utah House GOP caucus met Thursday to hear the latest details on the political fight to gain control of certain federal public lands, with leaders in the battle stressing they are not solitary... Read more »
Repercussions from a terrorist attack a couple thousand miles away were enough to impact even the biological clocks of Utahns, Intermountain researchers say. Read more »
The suicide rate for girls and young women in the U.S. continues to rise, at a pace far faster than for young males, health officials said Thursday. Read more »
Both "Son of God" and "A.D." are products of the success of "The Bible," which covered Genesis to Revelation in 10 hourlong episodes and dramatized several Bible stories. Read more »
A proposed anti-discrimination law that would protect people who are LGBT from employment and housing discrimination while preserving religious rights is making headlines and drawing praise around... Read more »
The government will review a huge cache of Hillary Rodham Clinton's emails for possible release after revelations she conducted official business as secretary of state in the shadows of a private... Read more »
More money than expected has been committed to President Barack Obama's initiative aimed at helping young men of color, White House officals said Thursday. Read more »
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will phase out the show's iconic elephants from its performances by 2018, telling The Associated Press exclusively that growing public concern... Read more »
Utah senators gave preliminary approval Thursday to an initiative that would provide training for school counselors to bring them up to date on today's college and career environment. Read more »
The Utah Attorney's Generals Office launched a comprehensive resource for people to fight identity theft. Read more »
As usual, BYU is heading into this weekend’s WCC tournament squarely on the NCAA tournament bubble. As impressive as the Cougars’ upset at then-No. 3 Gonzaga last weekend was, BYU may... Read more »
A southern Utah man is facing charges in the attempted kidnapping of a high school girl at gunpoint in Hurricane. Read more »
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- The Clean Cut: BYU's Vocal Point covers...
- LDS missionaries reunite man with his lost...
- Defending the Faith: Exploring complexities...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 93
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back... 88
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 77
- Israel's Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal'... 72