About 30 Utahns lobbied lawmakers Thursday in support of bills which would prohibit animal gas chamber euthanasia.
A New Mexico teenager who killed five family members should be sentenced as a juvenile, a judge ruled Thursday. Read more »
Lawmakers advanced five bills Thursday, all meant to target the growing prescription painkiller epidemic in Utah. Read more »
A bill that would define the parameters for a hate crime and increase the penalties for it passed a Senate committee Thursday before a packed committee room. Read more »
A statewide classroom technology proposal that lawmakers say "represents years worth of work" earned preliminary approval in the Utah Legislature Thursday. Read more »
Police are investigating the scene where a dead body was found Thursday a short distance from I-80 a few miles northwest of Magna. Read more »
A panel of lawmakers said Thursday that Sen. Stuart Adams' SB115 — affecting oversight of Rocky Mountain Power and dealing with multiple renewable energy issues — needs more discussion... Read more »
Jeb Bush says he was better at real estate than Donald Trump, and the former Florida governor is even embracing the "establishment" label. Read more »
The three Utah Jazz players will represent the organization during All-Star Weekend at Friday's Rising Stars Challenge. Read more »
Utah shot 67.3 percent from the field en route to stopping a two-game skid Wednesday night in the Huntsman Center. Read more »
A Minnesota man accused of plotting to join the Islamic State group pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of conspiring to provide material support and resources to the militant organization, saying... Read more »
A Utah Highway Patrol trooper was struck as he sat in his car on I-15 Thursday morning. Read more »
A state legislator wants Utah to take on a wave of emerging cybercrime with tougher laws for making false police reports or harassing people using electronic devices. Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Shared LDS faith strengthens bond between 2...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- With more parents choosing not to... 81
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- LDS Church's opposition does not... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66