Civil liberties advocates say one of two proposals to regulate police body cameras in Utah this year would give law enforcement too much leeway and would exempt videos of fatal shootings from open records laws.
With more and more parents choosing not to vaccinate their children, Utah's schools are at risk of losing "herd immunity" — the protection a community enjoys when roughly 90 percent of its... Read more »
Even though the Utah State Prison won't be relocated until after a new facility expected to be completed by mid-2020 is ready, legislation was introduced Tuesday related to developing the current... Read more »
President Barack Obama sent Congress his final budget on Tuesday, proposing to spend a record $4.1 trillion on a number of initiatives, from a new war on cancer to combating global warming to... Read more »
Former Cougar football coach Bronco Mendenhall delivers "breaking news" on Twitter, putting fans in a frenzy; ex-BYU WR featured in video; Utah on the NCAA Tournament bubble? Read more »
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski announced Tuesday that a fourth city department director will be keeping her job: Maureen Riley, executive director of the Department of Airports. Read more »
BYU suffered its worst loss of the year last Saturday with a 77-72 setback to Pacific. Then early during Tuesday’s practice, things got even tougher when guard Chase Fischer sustained what... Read more »
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders won the New Hampshire Democratic primary after convincing voters that he was more honest and trustworthy than former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to... Read more »
Donald Trump nailed down a solid first electoral win in New Hampshire's presidential primary Tuesday, demonstrating his unorthodox campaign can translate large crowds at rambunctious rallies into... Read more »
A Riverdale man who allegedly shot and killed his girlfriend remained free Tuesday as police continued collecting evidence in the case. Read more »
It may be too much to ask that this investigation proceed without the taint of political manipulation. The high-stakes world of presidential politics makes it impossible for anyone to view this... Read more »
Performers from Repertory Dance Theatre dance during Arts Day on the Hill at the Capitol in Salt Lake City on Tuesday. Read more »
In the wake of compelling success stories and growing demand from communities across the state, advocacy groups and law enforcement are making a united request for legislative funds to expand a... Read more »
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- LDS Church's opposition does not necessarily...
- Larry King interviews Lindsey Stirling about...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 93
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- In our opinion: National security and... 66