Win over Washington reiterates that talent and desire are there. This time they shake off early turnovers and play smart down the stretch. Read more »
Utah improves to 18-7 overall and 7-5 in Pac-12 play with Wednesday night's victory. Read more »
JJ Peterson and Ray Stewart had never met, but the two members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints instantly felt a bond. Read more »
NEW ORLEANS — It was fun while it lasted. The Utah Jazz galvanized their fanbase by winning seven games in a row, including Tuesday’s overtime thriller in Dallas, but that streak... Read more »
How do you chart what happens on Utah's public lands? Should recreation rule? Should vast pristine areas left be untouched? What about energy development? A public lands bill to solve this is... Read more »
A Farmington house fire caused severe damage Wednesday afternoon, a fire official said. Read more »
A House committee Wednesday rejected a bill that would have given cities the ability to exclude transit districts — such as the Utah Transit Authority — from receiving revenue from... Read more »
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had his military chief executed for corruption and other charges, a South Korean official said Thursday. Read more »
Friends and family of an LDS missionary who was killed in a car accident in Pennsylvania on Tuesday mourn the loss, but they remember her vibrant personality and positive nature. Read more »
A bill that would give majority Republicans control of a pair of key legislative committees made up of an equal number of Republicans and Democrats since 1975 won committee approval Wednesday. Read more »
Former Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca pleaded guilty Wednesday to lying to federal authorities investigating corruption in the department, a probe that tarnished his long career and appeared to... Read more »
A bill that would eliminate Utah’s sales tax on diapers and feminine hygiene products was struck down by a House committee Wednesday. Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- With more parents choosing not to vaccinate,...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Empey evaluates BYU's O-line; recruit Haws to...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Shared LDS faith strengthens bond between 2...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- With more parents choosing not to... 75
- In our opinion: National security and... 74
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- LDS Church's opposition does not... 66