Now that the courts have spoken on same-sex marriage in Utah, lawmakers are poised to tackle controversial proposals on religious freedom and nondiscrimination.
The Zions Bank Utah Consumer Attitude Index increased 4.1 points to 113.4 in January, rising above 110 for the second time in three months and signifying that Utah's economy is thriving. The... Read more »
The Crock-Pot is 75 years old this month, and while slow cooking is extremely popular, the device has had mixed results delivering on one of its advertised benefits: freeing women from the... Read more »
In this week's edition, DeseretNews.com writer Brandon Judd joins the crew from Super Bowl media day in Phoenix to talk about how the five players with Utah ties are handling the week leading up to... Read more »
The Mormon Channel recently announced a new series of videos and blog posts that will focus on the 'daily lives of families doing the best they can to learn, love, and grow,' according to the... Read more »
Britain Covey, the 2014 Deseret News Mr. Football winner, announced through Twitter on Tuesday that he will head to the University of Utah. Read more »
BYU coach Dave Rose is looking for a big victory off the court, but he needs a lot of help from Cougar fans. Rose is once again part of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge, this time... Read more »
We believe anti-discrimination principles coupled with religious protections will provide a lasting legislative acknowledgement that human flourishing is best accomplished when society protects... Read more »
Jazz forward Gordon Hayward got an interesting request from old college roommate Ronald Nored on Monday morning. Read more »
A Christian mother has decided to give up on leggings, since, she says, they inspire lustful thoughts. Read more »
Single and looking for a love? A new app will give you a relationship with an invisible partner. Read more »
According to a new study, men who view pornography are more likely to delay marriage. Read more »
After losing to sub-.500 San Diego Saturday night, BYU dropped to 5-4 in WCC play. Is it time for the fast-paced Cougars to shift to a slower tempo? Read more »
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 94
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 91
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- BYU football: Mendenhall calls 2012... 39