According to a Harvard Business School study, praise from friends, family and colleagues creates "best-self activation." Here's what that means and how the study found that a bit of praise every... Read more »
Clips from the testimonies of members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve after being called to their apostolic roles were featured in a montage video posted Monday by the LDS... Read more »
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, who said Monday his bid to become U.S. House speaker is a "long shot," may not have the support of the rest of Utah's congressional delegation. Read more »
Less than 24 hours after a gunman began killing people at Umpqua Community College, our country’s political fires were raging at maximum intensity. Read more »
A prison inmate who faces a potential death penalty if convicted of killing his cellmate, allegedly wrote a letter to the Sanpete County Attorney's Office confessing his crime. Read more »
Gary Crowton, one-time BYU head coach and NFL assistant coach, has stepped down from his current post as SUU offensive coordinator Monday afternoon, citing personal reasons. Read more »
General Mills is recalling 1.8 million boxes of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios produced at a plant in Lodi, California, saying the cereal is labeled gluten-free but actually contains wheat. Read more »
Here is a look at the edifying messages LDS Church leaders shared on Facebook about general conference. Read more »
A new cover from Cosmopolitan calls the Kardashian-Jenner family the "First Family." But is that disrespectful to President Obama and his family? Read more »
Early in the fourth quarter, an older fan in the opposing team's section at LaVell Edwards Stadium called for Connecticut to stick on BYU's Mitch Mathews. The plea went unanswered, as Mathews... Read more »
Rocky Mountain Power honored the LDS Church Monday for its energy conservation efforts. Since the start of a partnership with Rocky Mountain Power in 2007, the church saved more than 16 million... Read more »
Twenty-eight American families are awaiting the fates of their loved ones. Here's how experts say you should handle times of grief after deaths and major events. Read more »
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- 185th Semiannual General Conference talk...
- President Thomas S. Monson: 'Be an Example...
- Utes ready to show off new field Saturday...
- Photos: LDS general conference Sunday morning...
- President Russell M. Nelson: 'A Plea to My...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- After win, BYU looking to improve, get...
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Mike Sorensen: Pac-12 lays an egg in... 63
- Gunman opens fire at Oregon college; at... 62
- 'A terrible day' - 9 killed by gunman... 61
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 53
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 53