Visitation at Zion National Park has increased dramatically over the past few years, especially on holidays and long weekends. And Presidents Day weekend is no exception. Read more »
Participants in the Pleasant Grove Police Department’s Youth Citizen’s Academy experienced two different live scenarios involving a trespassing call and a traffic stop that ended up... Read more »
Salt Lake City Mayor Jackie Biskupski has launched a national search to find a highly qualified director to lead the city's newly created Business and Economic Development Department. Read more »
President Barack Obama said Thursday that "strange things" can happen in politics when voters are scared and that the angst people are feeling across the country is finding voice in both the... Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert announced that an independent review is underway in response to crimes committed by parolees who walked away from a halfway house, pledging that any "derelict" employees will be... Read more »
Homeless services providers, government officials, advocates and a formerly homeless woman urged Utahns to contribute to the Pamela Atkinson Homeless Trust Fund, which helps fund services statewide... Read more »
A brutal fight between rival factions killed 52 inmates and injured 12 at a prison in northern Mexico on Thursday, the state governor said. Read more »
The three Utah Jazz players will represent the organization during All-Star Weekend at Friday's Rising Stars Challenge. Read more »
LDS Church members in Dubai participate in interfaith conference about strengthening homes, families
More than 250 delegates gathered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on Feb. 3 for the first World Interfaith Harmony Day, held as part of United Nations World Interfaith Harmony Week. Latter-day... Read more »
In 2005, a federal judge ruled that “intelligent design” — the idea that life is so complex it must have involved some sort of supernatural creator — isn’t science,... Read more »
After two years of research and debate, the U.S. government has updated its guidelines on what Americans should eat. Here's what they say -- and why the report has so many people upset. Read more »
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Shared LDS faith strengthens bond between 2...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- With more parents choosing not to... 81
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 77
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- LDS Church's opposition does not... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66