Crushed by a boulder, a Utah dad is lucky to be alive after a wild week in the wilderness with his son. Read more »
In helping Latter-day Saints young and old to deal with criticisms against the Church and the doubts criticisms might cause, there is no substitute for the guidance of the Holy Ghost, Ed J. Pinegar... Read more »
The Cougars return a couple of players in key positions on special teams, but there are plenty of fresh faces, and a big question mark remains at punting. That won't change until BYU lines up and... Read more »
Okinawa dancers wait for their turn to perform at the Aki Matsuri Japanese Fall Festival at the Japanese Church of Christ in Salt Lake City on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2015. The annual celebration is... Read more »
Utah is home to many stages where actors and actresses share their talents by bringing characters to life. But weeks and even months before a show opens, those actors and actresses must first win... Read more »
The battle for a starting spot on Utah State’s special teams is up in the air until kickoff next Thursday. Read more »
Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul had one word for the Donald Trump phenomenon that seems to be sweeping the country: "Insane." Read more »
An Egyptian court on Saturday sentenced three Al-Jazeera English journalists to three years in prison, the latest twist in a long-running trial criticized worldwide by diplomats, press freedom... Read more »
While other portions of Utah’s game have various degrees of experience, most of the Utes special teams is back, with two newcomers gunning for return specialist duties. Read more »
A man was hospitalized in critical condition Saturday after he and his girlfriend got into a fight, then he and the girlfriend's brother got into a separate fight in Herriman. Read more »
Results for some of the states that participated in Common Core-aligned testing for the first time this spring are out, with overall scores higher than expected, though still below what many... Read more »
It takes a new father's brain a little longer to change circuitry, compared with a mom's brain, but the impact a child has on that brain is profound. Read more »
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Friday night lights: Live coverage of the...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program 256
- Marching band not allowed to perform... 105
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 74
- Planned Parenthood draws support,... 72
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63