A Roy police officer is one of 20 people to receive a Carnegie Medal this week. He and the 14 others are being recognized nationally as a hero. Officer Kyle Christensen saved a man from a house... Read more »
A University of California, Berkeley soccer player who disappeared after leaving a weekend party was killed by a car as he ran across a Los Angeles freeway, police said Monday. Read more »
Fractured and funny, "Into the Hoods" at Desert Star Playhouse pulls no punches. Nearly all of the laughs come at someone's expense and are pretty hard-hitting. Combine that with a fresh story and... Read more »
Two men dressed as women smashed a stolen car into a police vehicle after they disobeyed commands at the closely guarded gates of the nation's spy agency on Monday, prompting police to open fire. Read more »
A man arrested for DUI Monday after allegedly driving his pickup truck through the wall of a Salt Lake home told officers he drank 36 beers and took cocaine the night before, police say. Read more »
Learning is becoming more like God. Those who seek true learning, to be more like God, fulfill his purposes as set forth in Moses 1:39: “For behold, this is my work and my glory — to... Read more »
BYU running back Jamaal Williams has been conspicuously absent from spring practices as he has been recovering from the knee surgery he underwent in November. What are the chances that Williams... Read more »
Research shows that divorces tend to have certain things as roots. Knowing what stresses a marriage can improve a couple's chance of weathering it. Read more »
How could someone once diagnosed with suicidal tendencies get a job as a commercial pilot, entrusted with the lives of hundreds of people? That's the question being asked after officials confirmed... Read more »
A shortage of substitute teachers is a challenge more schools are grappling with as the economy continues to improve and Utah's unemployment rate remains low. Read more »
Need proof that biblical entertainment is Hollywood’s holiest trend? Read more »
The John Boehner/Nancy Pelosi agreement on Medicare doctors' payments has been praised as an gain and criticized as a small backward step. In either case, it is a rare bird: the result of a meeting... Read more »
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 172
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- President Obama to make first trip to... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63