High school boys basketball: Dixie uses four overtimes to defeat region foe in 3A semifinals Read more »
I understand not wanting to brainwash a child, but I worry that in the name of letting their kids choose, well-intentioned parents out there are really giving their kids no choice at all. Read more »
Two more potential sites for the Utah State Prison were approved Friday by the Legislature's Prison Relocation Commission, now part of a political battle between the governor and the House speaker. Read more »
Boris Nemtsov, a charismatic Russian opposition leader and sharp critic of President Vladimir Putin, was gunned down Saturday near the Kremlin, just a day before a planned protest against the... Read more »
What state lawmakers fail to see is they are the ones who created Utah's public education system as it exists today — without a vision and in chaos. They broke it, they own it. Read more »
Director of CenterPoint Legacy Theatre's upcoming 'Shrek the Musical' says show teaches important lessons
Maurie Tarbox, who leads the CenterPoint Legacy Theatre staging of “Shrek the Musical," said the show teaches audience members not to be afraid of accepting who they are. Read more »
In a speech commemorating Utah’s second annual Rare Disease Day, Rep. Curt Bramble, R-Provo, again mourned the recent loss of House Speaker Becky Lockhart to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. Read more »
A newborn was kidnapped from a Cape Town hospital in 1997 but her parents never gave up hope and now, 17 years later, they have found her. Read more »
Bushmen Ebet scored a career-high 33 points and added nine rebounds as Kearns closed the game against Olympus on a 13-2 run to advance to its first 4A championship in 43 years. Read more »
We applaud the state Senate’s decision to reject a bill delaying the changes enacted by SB54, the 2014 measure that served as a compromise between the Count My Vote initiative supporters and... Read more »
While it’s true there are times when we need to adapt, I’m thankful there are still people like my neighbor and friend David — not quite a saint yet — who live lives... Read more »
New GOP Congress looks to temper testing, reduce federal role. Read more »
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- LDS university president receives national...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 260
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 73
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 61