Authorities on Saturday released the names of six family members found dead this week in their southwest side home — the victims of what Chicago police believe was a "targeted incident." Read more »
Two weeks into the 2016 Utah Legislature, majority House Republicans have not held a closed caucus. But the majority GOP Senate has held four closed-door caucuses per business as usual. Read more »
One is a 39-year-old on the downward slide of his career, who may be playing in his last football game ever. The other is a 26-year-old who is just hitting his stride, coming off his best season... Read more »
Rescuers were searching late Saturday for more than 100 people still missing after a powerful, shallow earthquake struck southern Taiwan before dawn, causing a high-rise residential building to... Read more »
Doris Kearns Goodwin, a world renowned presidential historian and award winning author and former three-time Utah Gov. Mike Leavitt spoke on the value of storytelling at the RootsTech conference in... Read more »
Authorities on Saturday called off the search for survivors of a midair collision that sent at least one plane plunging into the ocean near the Port of Los Angeles and instead turned to hunting... Read more »
Health officials in Brazil and other countries hit hard by the Zika virus are warning women not to get pregnant. This is causing an ethical quandary for Catholics who want to abide by official... Read more »
For the last 12 years, Shriners Hospital has 25 teen patients with limb deficiency or loss skiing or boarding at the Shriners Hospitals for Children “Un-limb-ited Winter Camp” for... Read more »
Eight new mission presidents and their wives have been called by the First Presidency. They will begin their service in July. Read more »
RootsTech reminds us of the power of family stories. As much as the world changes, there is no substitute for a legacy of family stories to provide direction for posterity, a sense of identity and... Read more »
State lawmakers five years ago passed a package of controversial immigration reform bills touted as the Utah Solution. But now they will consider abandoning the guest worker program it created. Read more »
The chairman of the Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable urged Utahns Friday to be “open to the ideas and beliefs of others, respectful of our differences and not threatened by them” during... Read more »
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Son of Oregon occupier killed by police... 106
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 95
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 93
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72