Two bills would remove student performance on SAGE as an indicator in teacher evaluations and give schools the option of not administering the year-end exam to high school juniors.
The Ducks have become the undoubtable leader of the region over the past month, but how long will that last with a difficult road game Thursday? Read more »
Millions of people call in sick or report to work late the day after the Super Bowl. But in Denver and Charlotte, people may be calling in sick for weeks to come, and not because they ate too many... Read more »
The Utah high school wrestling season comes to an end at this week's state meets, and programs like Pleasant Grove, Delta and Wasatch are looking to add to their dynasties. Read more »
It's their Everest. Their firewall. Their lifeboat in a frozen Atlantic. Read more »
A bill that would allow liquor distilleries in the state to offer tastings to customers was approved Monday by the House Business and Labor Committee. Read more »
It's been 20 years since Jack Damuni played football at BYU, but now he's answered a call to return to his alma mater from new BYU coach Kalani Sitake. You have to look no further than Kahuku High... Read more »
Nearly five years and three attorneys later, one-time multimillionaire Jeremy Johnson will literally defend himself in court against dozens of fraud charges related to his now defunct online... Read more »
A woman was raped in a Salt Lake parking garage Wednesday night as she walked alone to her car, police said. Read more »
Police in Riverdale are investigating the death of a woman whose boyfriend allegedly called 911 to report he had shot the woman who had been armed with a knife. Read more »
In an interview with Larry King, Lindsey Stirling talked about her career as a musician, her new book and her LDS faith. Read more »
Jack Hardy, left, and Tyler Moffitt, both of whom were born with a congential heart defect, help sort 850 little red hats at the Eccles Primary Children’s Outpatient Services Building in... Read more »
Haze settles across the Salt Lake Valley, obscuring the Wasatch Mountains on Monday. Read more »
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 86
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 66