A group of senior citizens stormed police stations in Millcreek and Holladay on Friday afternoon armed with walkers, smiles and bags of candy to give to police officers. Read more »
A Fountain Green girl who captured the hearts of people around the world in 2014 for a campaign to get her a “lifetime of Christmas cards” has died. Read more »
Here's an in-depth look at the 1A South region heading into the 2016 season. Read more »
The state has narrowed its search for the specific location of a new Utah State Prison to a single site within some 4,000 acres west of Salt Lake City International Airport already identified for... Read more »
A computer service used by the campaign of Hillary Clinton was hacked as part of a broader breach of the Democratic National Committee, an intrusion for which the Russian government is the leading... Read more »
The Federal Emergency Management Agency said Friday it will step in to assist the fight against a wildfire raging near the Utah-Wyoming border and threatening about 140 homes. Read more »
Mo Langi hasn't played a game of American football, yet the BYU recruit has already become a focus of Sports Illustrated because of his giant size and potential. A chat with the writer reveals the... Read more »
The Army reservist who killed five Dallas police officers had kept an unauthorized grenade in his room on an Afghanistan base in 2014, according to a report by Army officials investigating a sexual... Read more »
The Utah Department of Transportation is using an innovative system of high-pressure water jets to refurbish bridge decks on the I-215 project. This is one of the first times UDOT has used the... Read more »
State water quality officials say algae in Farmington Bay is a different species from the one that shut down Utah Lake for nearly two weeks, but it potentially could carry the same health risks if... Read more »
If you are looking to add on; move walls, windows, or doors; or generally reconfigure or repurpose existing space and structure, then you should consider using an architect. Read more »
A former day care worker has been charged with abusing a 5-year-old boy at the facility. Read more »
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson, Utah...
- Injured Mormon senior missionary shares long...
- Judge sends Jeremy Johnson to prison for more...
- Big 12 watch: BYU's success in football and...
- Morning links: Joe Ingles has a busy week;...
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term solution?...
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- LDS couple has inspired in the years after...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 68
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- Morning links: BYU's Emery called one... 62
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'... 57
- Big 12 watch: Is BYU the long-term... 57
- Hillary Clinton promises steady hand in... 54
- Letter: Guns in America 54
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time... 51