Hillary Rodham Clinton intends to draw an early distinction with Republicans on illegal immigration, pointing to a pathway to citizenship as an essential part of any overhaul in Congress. Read more »
We are a nation of inventors and explorers and we are at a crossroads. For us to continue to project strength and leadership in a rapidly changing world, we must invest in the enterprises that... Read more »
Heather Choate was diagnosed with breast cancer when she was 10 weeks pregnant with her sixth child. Read more »
The legendary LaVell Edwards took time before a charity golf tournament to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Utah Country and discussed issues of the day such as BYU football not having a player... Read more »
Over the past two decades, Richard and Tamara Davis have never given up the hope of bringing their daughter Kiplyn home. And through a series of searches, investigations and court cases, they... Read more »
The Dallas Morning News reports that Sharon Soofi, the mother of suspected gunman Nadir Soofi, says she had no idea her son would turn to violence. Read more »
"May the Fourth Be With You" opens up an opportunity for Star Wars fans everywhere to celebrate the cult hit, including Kid History stars in their newest video re-enacting the famous Death Star... Read more »
Juan Diego will be looking for the third consecutive state championship while Desert Hills seeks to sweep doubles play for the sixth time in a row. Read more »
Police are now offering a cash reward for information helping detectives find missing woman Elizabeth Elena Laguna Salgado. Read more »
The main cause for unhappiness at work is related to how much money one makes. However, there are some factors beside money which could be more important when looking for job satisfaction. Read more »
Much about the justice and unity of our country will depend on the increased ambition of their next iteration. Read more »
If you are a married mom, chances are what you really want for Mother’s Day is for your husband to be more involved with your kids, to prioritize parenting a little higher and to be more of a... Read more »
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 91
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 64
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Sen. Orrin Hatch: Misrepresentation... 57
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- God will give you more than you can... 51