The resignation comes shortly after leaked emails implicated the Democratic National Committee in favoring Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders.
During a recent trip to Italy, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, second counselor in the First Presidency, and his wife, Sister Harriet R. Uchtdorf, visited the Rome Italy Temple site on July 17. Read more »
Players are mindful to take the coming season with the cliche, "one game at a time," while admitting certain games on the schedule have been circled on their calendar. Read more »
There were dire warnings for the Boy Scouts of America a year ago when the group's leaders, under intense pressure, voted to end a long-standing blanket ban on participation by openly gay adults. Read more »
About half of childcare employees are on a government assistance program, such as food stamps and Medicaid, according to a recent study. Read more »
About four years ago the a trend starting forming, growing from social media, of parents creating goodie bags for passengers next to them on airplanes to apologize for their kids being disruptive... Read more »
Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz says she will step down at end of party's convention. Read more »
A UNICEF study has found that despite knowing the dangers, most teens think they're safe online. Read more »
Doug Field of Kenai recently dusted off his penny-farthing replica for one of its biannual routes in the Kenai Fourth of July parade. Read more »
A full crowd at Vivint Arena was wowed by bucking broncos, bulls and horses in the final night of the Days of ’47 Rodeo. Read more »
An 89-acre brush fire that damaged two homes was fully contained Saturday evening. Firefighters plan to continue monitoring the fire overnight. Read more »
"Rise & Shout" podcast host Adam Mangum counts down the top 25 QB seasons in BYU history. This is part one with Nos. 25-11. Read more »
Oscar winner Brie Larson has a new title to add to her resume: Superhero. Read more »
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Brad Rock: What BYU needs to nail down... 105
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Morning links: National college... 78
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 64
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 52
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40